PDA

View Full Version : Need help...

Darleneh710
01-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Hi Ladies, I am debating on which SAB set I should get as I can only afford to get one. So, if you could please post as to what your faves are I'd love it. I am indecisive between these two sets:

So Very and Happy Harmony.

I was gonna get So Very, but started looking at the latter, and now I just can't decide.

thanks,
:spinny:

scrappinnuts
01-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Wish I could help you but I don't know what SAB is?

Darleneh710
01-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Sell-A-Bration that goes from January 1st - February 26th 2007:)

Swanie78
01-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Go to Ebay...then you can get two! Thats what I did ;)
I did 2 buy it now auctions and then shipping so I got two for what Id have to spend to get 1. :)
I got Happy Harmony and Very Punny. I LOVE what Ive been seeing with both, especially Happy Harmony!

Erin K
01-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I have 3, happy harmony, delight in life and very punny. I think the happy harmony you'd use more than the So Very, unless you scrapbook a ton, I think that one is very scrappy.

My fav though is Delight in life. It's really easy and if you do green and red with the flowers it can look like a pointsettia for Christmas. I would go to splitcoast and look at what everyone has done with them to see which you like best. That's how I do my tie-breakers.

:) They are all nice though.

suzi_f
01-13-2007, 08:53 PM
I agree w/Erin. Go to Splitcoast, see which one appeals to YOU most! I'm digging Delight in Life but, since I don't have them yet..... Very Punny didn't appeal to me at all but, once I saw it in person, I thought it was kinda cute. I did NOT like Happy Harmony at all. I just got it 'cause i had enough in party sales to get another & I didn't want the scrapbook kit thing. I'm excited. I finally closed my party tonite & it looks like I'm gonna get another level 2 hostess set. Woohoo for me!

mahodgman
01-13-2007, 08:57 PM
I vote for So Very, I love that one!

shuggy
01-13-2007, 08:59 PM
i love delight in life, but that's not one of your wishes!! i love so very.

Spartymom
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Well I got the Delight in LIfe. Figuring I could use it for spring, and a happy bday. They are big enought too. Good luck> Kim