PDA

View Full Version : Great recipe site for those of you who just joined Weight Watchers....

workin4stamps
01-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Renee Z posted several links to this site on Facebook today, and I happened to check it out. www.skinnytaste.com Wow! It is awesome!!! This girl has some SUPER recipes. None of them look difficult. They use regular simple ingredients. She posts nutritional information and WW points too.

I have already made a recipe. I made Zucchini Casserole. I had some shredded Zucchini in my freezer that was just waiting for me to do something with it. It was very good. Like a quiche.

I am going to soon be trying the Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Spinach Lasagna Rolls, Homemade Spinach Manicotti with (homemade!) Light Crespelles, and also the Lightened Up Shepards Pie. I actually had most of the stuff in my pantry to make most of those things...only need to buy a few ingredients and I'll be good to go.

Thanks Renee for sharing this site, and I hope some of you check it out. I also hope if you try something you will let us know how it is!!

RubberLady603
01-11-2011, 06:08 PM
OMG!! I hope the girls see this post! That is just awesome! I can't wait to try some of these recipes. I read Hungry Girl too but this site is amazing! TFS!!!

RubberLady603
01-11-2011, 06:09 PM
I will try that chicken pie on Friday....I'll let you know.

jazzypurple853
01-11-2011, 06:33 PM
thanks for the link. The pictures look really yummy too!

milmogando
01-11-2011, 06:35 PM
what an awesome site. i'm going to try the baked zucchini sticks first!

kimmyqtgirl
01-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Thanks! I'm always lookin for a healthier alternative and new recipes. I have a couple ww recipes I've been cooking for years because they are so yummy!

maxiesmom
01-11-2011, 11:04 PM
I think my coworkers who are on WW have been on this site since last year. I will ask them and see if it is and if they have any recommendations on recipes they have tried.

iloveflipflops
01-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Thanks! I'm always lookin for a healthier alternative and new recipes. I have a couple ww recipes I've been cooking for years because they are so yummy!

Kimmy, what WW recipes do you make? Can you share them with all of us?

MnMommy2
01-12-2011, 08:57 AM
yes, this has been my go to site for the last 6 months, great recipes and I love how it shows the nutritional information.

cindi
01-12-2011, 10:35 AM
great! I bookmarked it
:)

Christie
01-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the link!!!! Some of those look really good!