PDA

View Full Version : Helllo all

Jadyeebugsaunt
01-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Its been awhile since Ive been here. hope you are all doing well. I do miss you all, I'm still crafting and doing swaps but the swaps that Im doing are one on one swaps which it what seems to suit me better. Things are going good except for Im getting sick of winter. I know that my shack plus membership is coming up soon but I don't know the exact date, is there anywhere on the site that can find out the date? Ive looked at all your creations and they are Awesome and Amazing!

Patty
01-17-2011, 10:12 AM
maybe if you go into your profile...every time I go there, I'm finding more info.

workin4stamps
01-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi Mindy. I have been trying to find this information too, but so far I can't find it! sorry!! Good to hear from you!!

Patty
01-17-2011, 02:27 PM
I thouht it was on your profile page, but when I checked mine, that's not it. I guess a question to the moderators or the support team would be in order. Sorry...now I'm wondering too!!

cindi
01-17-2011, 04:16 PM
ok, go to teh home page, click on forum action, then click the edit profile from the drop down menu. then scroll down til you see paid subscriptions, that's where your dates are.
nice to see ya mindy
:)

Paula Carden
01-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Mindy! Glad you are doing well!