PDA

View Full Version : Having a good day...so far...

Darleneh710
01-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Good morning...or afternoon...depends where you are I guess...

The kiddos had a 2 hr delay today...which helped me out and the sun was out for a little bit..Mom invited me to go w/her to the gym today..she has a membership and I have 7 free visits to the gym to use their equipment..so I went and walked on the treadmill for 3 miles! I have really missed the gym..since I lost my job and couldn't afford to go...It was a lot of fun!

I am in a good mood..so I hope nothing spoils it..I have been wanting to color my hair a reddish brown color for some time..I did it a few months ago while I was still in school and a lot of people said it looked really good so I thought I would buy the same exact one and do it again..plus my hair is shorter which is easier..I am hoping (if I don't forget) to take a pic before and after..in same clothing if possible... So I will try post them on here if I can do it lol..

Hope you all have a wonderful day..

Also, I wanted to say Thank you to Sherri/ our flipflops girl! I read her blog yesterday and it got me out of my exercising rut! I hadn't worked out since Sat at the Zumba class cuz I've been feeling crappy..but I just happened to read her blog and about her awesome weightloss and then decided I would work out last night...so I did 2 miles w/ walking dvd and some upper body weighted workouts and then today..went to gym with mom! Thanks Sherri!