2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup baking cocoa
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
confectioners' sugar
Directions
1.In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork if desired. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are firm. Remove to wire racks. Dust warm cookies with confectioners' sugar.

I made these today. Since it was snowing, and I was in the mood to bake. Very simple and easy to make. My dd help me roll the balls. It made quite a bit of cookies. I dusted the cookies once the cookies had cooled.

coco_kitty
01-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Oohh...me like:) Thanks for the recipe!

cindi
01-21-2011, 10:43 PM
danger danger!! lol
My nephew ..the chef.. said to make cookies soft every time, pull the pan out 1/2 way through cooking and slam it on the counter, then finish cooking..they come out soft & chewy everytime..just wanted to pass that on
:)

milmogando
01-22-2011, 01:34 AM
danger danger!! lol
My nephew ..the chef.. said to make cookies soft every time, pull the pan out 1/2 way through cooking and slam it on the counter, then finish cooking..they come out soft & chewy everytime..just wanted to pass that on

huh?? say what??

loobylou
01-22-2011, 08:02 AM
I notice this is not in the diet/ weight watchers recipe section!
Sounds yummy tho'

jazzypurple853
01-22-2011, 09:42 AM
danger danger!! lol

I never heard of this! I think my cookie sheets, would look really banged up if I did this!

cindi
01-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I never heard of this! I think my cookie sheets, would look really banged up if I did this!

I know it seems crazy, but i guess that's how the pro's do it