PDA

View Full Version : Thank you friends for Birthday wishes.

lakeslady
01-31-2011, 12:04 PM
I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to those Shackie friends of mine who have been kind enough to send me Birthday Wishes.

It is my birthday today:Dbut my cards have been arriving for quite a while.

So special thanks to Jan aka Far North....loved the birdie card, I knew it was from you the minute I opened the envelope:nod:

Thanks to Sherri aka iloveflipflops for her across the pond design, a really fun zany cupcake girl:D

To Sarah aka Loobylou, a very pretty lilac card ( my favourite colour)with a bucket full of sparkly flowers.......and not only that, images too.Thanks so much
You know how I love to get those:wub: pity no sunshine from Australia arrived too.

From my dear friend Nancy aka directmailstamper a beautiful big flower card with lovely glitter stones for a centre.....thanks sweetie.

From my Stamp Shack friend Lidia aka Midwest Stamper a very pretty flower, candles and glitter ribbon card....my sincere thanks to you.

Paula Carden sent me the most adorable kitty card. Love the button with the fish bones on it Paula...thank you my dear.

From Joanie aka ccstampin12 a georgeous glitter card of various colors that really pops. So kind of you to remember my special day, thank you.

You have all made me feel special and I thank you from the bottom to the top of my heart, I love you all
Big hugs Joan aka lakeslady

MidwestStamper
01-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Sounds like a fun bunch of cards! Hope you're having a great Birthday!