PDA

View Full Version : I know who sent my Grand Cailbur machine.

lakeslady
03-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Puzzel solved LOL;)

I now know who sent my Grand Calibur machine!

It was actually from the Spellbinders Company. How generous was that, and all the way to the UK too.

Some of you will know that I have been on the SparklenSprinkle design team since the year 1999.
Yes, I started working with Margaret Myers in her very early days, and we have been firm friends ever since.
Recently SparklenSprinkle became a preferred partner of Spellbinders and some of the team have recieved these new machines because of that. How lucky am I ?
Certainly loyalty has come good for me. :wubclub:
Margaret has always been a very generous person towards her design team, and some of us have been around and with her a long time now.
We have watched the company grow, and it is thrilling to see it now being recognised by many people in the stamping world.
Not a huge company like Stampin Up or some of the others. Just a one woman hardworking owner, with a hard working husband and a team of enthusiastic design team members.
Sometimes life can be so good!!!

KarenM
03-07-2011, 09:10 PM
That's wonderful! Loyalty and friendship are the best!!

cindi
03-07-2011, 09:12 PM
that is fantastic!! and how fun to find out where it came from. I love sparkle & sprinkle..I visit their booth every year at the heirloom show!!
:)

milmogando
03-07-2011, 09:12 PM
awesome:) on all fronts! enjoy!

RubberLady603
03-08-2011, 06:21 AM
I too love SparklenSprinkle! I love visiting at the Heirloom show! Really nice people with awesome stuff!

Lori
03-08-2011, 06:25 AM
I too love SparklenSprinkle! I love visiting at the Heirloom show! Really nice people with awesome stuff!

Spent a lot of time there too!!!

jazzypurple853
03-08-2011, 07:03 AM
Wow! That is awesome! I too love their products.

HeatherJ
03-08-2011, 05:06 PM
How cool is that! Nice gift for sure!

Patty
03-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Now that's a company I will support. They appreciate their help...I love their stuff and I usually spend some decent $$$ at their booth. Enjoy your surprise!!!!