PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching...

Darleneh710
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
I am switching between 2 channels tonight..normally I just stay on the Biggest Loser, but I noticed Cupcake Wars was on food network and there is a company on there called Sweet (www.sweetworcester.com) they are located right here in Massachusetts! So of course I'm rooting for them! :) But their website is really cool. I am actually considering going there some time..how cool is that!

Go figure..I'm watching a weightloss show AND a junk food show ha ha...

:biglaugh:

jazzypurple853
03-09-2011, 09:59 AM
I am switching between 2 channels tonight..normally I just stay on the Biggest Loser, but I noticed Cupcake Wars was on food network and there is a company on there called Sweet (www.sweetworcester.com) they are located right here in Massachusetts! So of course I'm rooting for them! :) But their website is really cool. I am actually considering going there some time..how cool is that!

Go figure..I'm watching a weightloss show AND a junk food show ha ha...

:biglaugh:

I normally do the same thing! But I didn't watch it last night. Alot of times, The Food Network
will re-air Tuesday nights eposide on Sun at 5pm. I watch it with my DD. I always cheer on a place from MA. There have been a few cupcake places that have been on the show. One of them is Cupcake Charlies - Plymouth .

cindi
03-09-2011, 01:33 PM
lol! kinda evens out then, right?
:)

RubberLady603
03-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Ha! Funny!