PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Lobby is coming to NH!

RubberLady603
03-14-2011, 08:09 PM
OMG! A real live craft store!!! Right across from the mall on south Willow in Manchester! I don't know when they open yet, but I can't wait!;)
Who has one near them? Do they have make and takes and stuff?

cindi
03-14-2011, 08:10 PM
what???????????????? wow I am jealous!! you will have to tell me all about it after you go
:)

RubberLady603
03-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Ha! If it's good you and Tracey will have to make a road trip! I went to their site and it isn't listed yet. Manchester is about 1 1/2 hrs south of me. I will be going as soon as they open!

cindi
03-14-2011, 08:22 PM
hmm..wonder if they will find their way to maine some year!

RubberLady603
03-14-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm a little surprised that there isn't one in Bangor or Brewer even. Maybe if NH goes well for them they will spread up there too.

iloveflipflops
03-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Yippee for you!! They have lots of neat stuff in their store. My HL has new things coming out all the time. Their stamp selection doesn't change up much but maybe that's just my HL. No make and takes at our store. In fact, I'm not even sure they have classes at mine. My husband's exwife works there in the auditing dept so there is no way I can get a job there. I heard they pay $10 an hour for part-time and it would be perfect for me but no way am i working where she works. LOL

cindi
03-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Yippee for you!! They have lots of neat stuff in their store. My HL has new things coming out all the time. Their stamp selection doesn't change up much but maybe that's just my HL. No make and takes at our store. In fact, I'm not even sure they have classes at mine. My husband's exwife works there in the auditing dept so there is no way I can get a job there. I heard they pay $10 an hour for part-time and it would be perfect for me but no way am i working where she works. LOL

no way..no how!! i don't blame you
:)

Patty
03-14-2011, 09:25 PM
I've been to Sherri's HL and I LOVE IT. I make sure I go several times when I visit Ellie. I always come out with a bagfull!!!! I'm ordering my taperunners from them on line. I hope if they are coming to NH that means they'll spread out over New England!!!

Lori
03-14-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm so jealous! I go to the one near my Mom's when I go home. She has a Mike's, Jo-Anns. AC Moore, Hobby Lobby and a Christmas Tree Shoppe, within a 2 mile area, 5 minutes from her house.

Darleneh710
03-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Are you serious??? I went to one when I was at the PCMB retreat in Oklahoma back in 2007...which was agses ago and haven't been to one since! I love HL! Manchester is an hr from me or so...but so willing to make the trip to a HL store! That is great news...Dee...thanks for sharing!

RubberLady603
03-15-2011, 06:05 AM
Are you serious??? I went to one when I was at the PCMB retreat in Oklahoma back in 2007...which was agses ago and haven't been to one since! I love HL! Manchester is an hr from me or so...but so willing to make the trip to a HL store! That is great news...Dee...thanks for sharing!

Sounds like a lunch and shopping date could be in order! I can't wait to hear when they open. Right now there is just a big sign saying they are coming.

RubberLady603
03-15-2011, 06:07 AM

Blech! That's too bad she already works there! What a cool job that would be. I would love to work in any craft store.

RubberLady603
03-15-2011, 06:11 AM
I'm so jealous! I go to the one near my Mom's when I go home. She has a Mike's, Jo-Anns. AC Moore, Hobby Lobby and a Christmas Tree Shoppe, within a 2 mile area, 5 minutes from her house.

I couldn't imagine having all those craft stores nearby. I live in a stamping wasteland!! My Mom has all the stores in Keene and the LSS in Brattleboro so sometimes if I really need something she will mail it up for me. I just hate asking her to do that. She doesn't mind but I don't want to be a pain!

jazzypurple853
03-15-2011, 08:00 AM
That is awesome! I wonder if HL will make its way into MA! I've been to the Manchester Mall lots of times.

ccstampin12
03-15-2011, 08:02 AM
OOOOOOHH!
I hope they will come to the 'South of Boston' area!
We could get there for a day of shopping sometime.
We have ACM's, JA's, M's and Christmas Tree Shops here.....CTSs were started here on the Cape and have spread all over....they are now owned by Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Our LSS is awesome too.
Wish I had enough $$$ to go shopping more often!
LOL
Joanie

Lori
03-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I thought there was a Hobby Lobby in Holyoke MA, but dh says I'm thinking of AC Moore. I'm not sure where else "near" here has one.

Nevermind....I was thinking of the one in Latham NY, near Albany. I use to there whenn dd had her surgery at Albany Med Center. Losing it in my old age...*sigh*

Darleneh710
03-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Sounds like a lunch and shopping date could be in order! I can't wait to hear when they open. Right now there is just a big sign saying they are coming.

Sound good to me!

Darleneh710
03-15-2011, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Lori;384933]I thought there was a Hobby Lobby in Holyoke MA, but dh says I'm thinking of AC Moore. I'm not sure where else "near" here has one.

QUOTE]

Lori, we don't have any HL store in MA...closet are NY and MD...I just checked their website! I wish there was one closer.

Paula Carden
03-15-2011, 05:29 PM
How wonderful for you!! I don't have one close by, actually nothing is close by.

Mrs. Fence
03-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Keep us posted Dee. Sounds like a road trip for Cindi and I!!!

RubberLady603
03-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Keep us posted Dee. Sounds like a road trip for Cindi and I!!!

What fun! I wish I knew when it will be ready to open! I'll be stalking........