PDA

View Full Version : 29 days till Palooza? What will you be working on?

iloveflipflops
03-16-2011, 10:10 AM
I have NO idea!! I guess I better start thinking about it ...

workin4stamps
03-16-2011, 01:15 PM
I just want to make some cards for my stash!!!! nice and low key this time!

Spartymom
03-16-2011, 01:43 PM
I want to do birthday cards and play around with my new halloween stamps. Also, thinking I need some simple note cards. Oh and Kimmy will be practicing her frosting skills.

suzi_f
03-16-2011, 02:15 PM
MY SWAPS!!! Everyone join so you have something to do!!! LOL I also want to start on Christmas cards. I guess it's time to start THINKING about packing!!!

kimmyqtgirl
03-16-2011, 02:42 PM
really?!!? I have to plan ahead? can't I just somehow cram everything I own in the crop room and figure it out then? LOL! I hate the planning part - could you tell? I am very excited to see you girls and learn some new frosting skills! I think that Christmas cards idea is a good one. I also have some stamps that have never seen ink I wouldn't mind playing with. SEE YOUS SOON!

tojoco
03-16-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm going to try to work on some card sets so I have something to sell at the next craft fair but I have to ship most of my supplies up to Suzi. Guess I'd better start filling up that box.

suzi_f
03-16-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm going to try to work on some card sets so I have something to sell at the next craft fair but I have to ship most of my supplies up to Suzi. Guess I'd better start filling up that box.

Tell me what tools you NEED & we can make sure I have what you'll have to take with you. You can use my cutter & Cuttlebug. What else do you need??

tojoco
03-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Suzi, I'll let you know. I have to pull out the cards that I want to make to see what type of supplies I'll need. Then I'll let you know.

maxiesmom
03-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Frosting skills? Of what are we speaking here?? Will there be baking at Shackapalooza that I don't know about?

Well, I will NOT be making 4 advent calendars this year, that's for sure!! I am working on Christmas cards. I have some prototypes in the making. I did lots of embossing and playing around at our last get together trying out various stamps and papers and embossing powders. I also think a few cards for my stash is a good idea.

kimmyqtgirl
03-16-2011, 11:23 PM
You don't remember the wedding cake I got "volunteered" to help decorate? Kim is going to teach me some frosting skills:)

Spartymom
03-17-2011, 06:25 AM
oh Traci is helping too. hee heee.

workin4stamps
03-17-2011, 07:42 AM
You guys will have to let me know if I need to bring any cake decorating supplies. I will have to dig stuff out of the archives!!!

maxiesmom
03-17-2011, 07:54 AM
You don't remember the wedding cake I got "volunteered" to help decorate? Kim is going to teach me some frosting skills:)

Yes, I remember that now, didn't know Kim was going to be schooling you! And Traci too? I wanna play too!

mydogstinks2
03-17-2011, 10:24 AM
I have no idea what I will be working on. I guess I better figure something out!!

shuggy
03-17-2011, 01:02 PM
i need to figure it out!! i'm only in three swaps right now. work peeps are doing a craft fair right after i get back but i can't decide if i want to do it. better hurry and decide, i guess.