PDA

View Full Version : The luck of the Irish must have been with me today.

lakeslady
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Although I have not made even one St Patricks day card, the luck of the Irish must have been with me today.:idea:
I was surfing the net looking for a bargain cruise last night when I found a really good deal leaving two weeks this Friday. My DH hastely requested some leave and I got in touch with my favourite cruise consultant and to cut a long story short I shall start packing my cases very soon.
It will only be for 8 days, but after the start I have had this year health wise, it cannot come soon enough:wideeyed: We shall drive down to the south of England, stay overnight and then depart on the 1st of April for France, Spain and Portugal. I am not intending to be very active and tour all the ports of call, but at least I can put my feet up, read a few good books and have all my meals made for me. A little light entertainment in the evening and I shall be well and truly satisfied.
I guess I had better take that lucky Irish leprechaun with me when I go;)

KarenM
03-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Sounds wonderful! Hope you have a great time!

jazzypurple853
03-17-2011, 12:43 PM
I agree , sounds like a wonderful time! Enjoy yourself!

maxiesmom
03-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Wow, sounds fabulous! 8 days is a pretty good cruise as far as I'm concerned and better than none at all!

Patty
03-17-2011, 06:11 PM
WOW!!! I hope you have a wonderful cruise. I would be happy just to be on the ship. They wait on you as if you were the Queen!!! I could deal with that for a week!!

cindi
03-17-2011, 07:37 PM
woo hoo! that does sound wonderful!! bon voyage
:)