PDA

View Full Version : Who's overpacking for 'Palooza??

suzi_f
04-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm preplanning what I'm going to work on but my "Just In Case" pile is going to take up EVER so much room!!! I don't think I can make myself go w/o any of it!!! Maybe packing stuff when you're feeling like crap is not a good idea? What if I get there & HATE the DSP I picked for my ATCs? What if the stamp doesn't go as well as I think it will w/the paper? What if I decide that, even tho I haven't used them since I hosted an eyelet swap, I decide that what this ATC needs is eyelets and I didn't bring any?? What if I have the PERFECT stamp for a swap Chris is working on & left it at home??? What ifs take up ALOT of room!!!

tojoco
04-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Suzi, then we'll just have to go shopping!!!

shuggy
04-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Suzi, then we'll just have to go shopping!!!

ahhh...my kind of solution!

maxiesmom
04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
What ifs take up ALOT of room!!!

Truer words were never spoken! :nod: I have that same problem. I always take too much, then wish I had other stuff and then there are always the long stretches of time where I either just sit and chat or stare aimlessly into space wishing I had brought...

Fief14
04-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I always over pack as well, and I ask myself the same type of "what if's" as I pack. I bring a duffle bag for my clothes and a large suitcase and a rolling tote for my supplies. So what!?!? Bring it all! Don't forget you can always "shop" at the workspace of other Shackies...I think we've all done it!

StampinMom
04-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Everyone who has been there the last two times knows that I overpack! I have not decided for sure what all I am working on either, so it will more than likely happen again!!!

So, I dont think you have to worry about not having something, because like Jennifer said, you can always shop other shackies stuff!!!

Not many days now!!! I can hardly wait!:jiggy:

shuggy
04-09-2011, 03:11 AM
ugh. trying to figure out what to bring tonight...I just kept finding stamps I had to pack! I know ill use a quarter of them!