PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Price Changes (Will Not Effect Existing Plus Members)

StampShackMike
04-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi Shackies,

In the near future we will be increasing the costs of plus membership at Stamp Shack. This will not effect existing members unless you cancel your subscription. The price is being determined at this time and if you know anyone who is on the fence about becoming a Plus member now is a good time to get grandfathered/mothered in :) .

Again current members will not see a price increase. We will also be adding ways to monetize our free members that will not effect Plus members. For example we may show free members banner ads or have links in posts. Plus members will not see any of this though.

This will help offset our current server expenses and create a budget for future site features that will only help you enjoy your stamping experience on The Stamp Shack more. I look forward to any feedback and as always I am listening.

Thanks,
Stamp Shack Mike

ccstampin12
04-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Sounds good.
How much will you be increasing the membership?
I need to inform a friend who has not 'gotten around to joining' and she'll want the price if she waits longer!
Joanie

tojoco
04-12-2011, 12:19 PM
So those who are grandfathered will continue to pay $10 even upon renewal in the future?

StampShackMike
04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
The new rate has not been determined. (really it hasn't ;) ) Joanne all current members will retain their current rate.

Thanks,
Mike

KarenM
04-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Joanne,
I believe the current rate is $12/yr. That's what I paid.

directmailscrapper
04-12-2011, 01:51 PM
I think the current rate has been $12 for a few years.

midnitecreations
04-12-2011, 02:52 PM
I just paid about a month ago and it was $12. It was only 10 for the first year.

dancing queen
04-13-2011, 01:09 PM
So those who are grandfathered will continue to pay $10 even upon renewal in the future?

Joanne, were you a "grandmother" :spinny: before the rest of us, 'cause I paid $12 too.

Created By You
05-02-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm a plus member but all of a sudden can no longer access the plus forum!!

loobylou
05-02-2011, 07:52 AM
put in a support ticket sharon. you pay your fees, you will get tech support. I believe they work thru the tickets in order, so the sooner you do it, the better