PDA

View Full Version : The post office delivered my stamps to someone else - Arghhhhhhhhhhh!

jazzypurple853
05-16-2011, 08:14 PM
I had placed an order last week from Addicted to Rubber stamps. Well today, I decided to check the status of my order. Well, according to the post office, it says that my priority mail package was delivered. Well it wasn't delivered to me!!!!:mad: So I had to call customer service. After listening to the prompts I finally spoke to a representative. So now I have a case # and someone from the post office will contact me within the next few days.

I looked everywhere outside, and no package. So either a neighbor got the package or who knows what happened.

This is the first time this has happened.

I tell you one thing, if the package isn't found, then the charge will be challenged.

HeatherJ
05-16-2011, 08:43 PM
I am always a little nervous until it is in my hot little hand! Many times we have come home to a parcel, sometimes a boot box, leaning up against the door, delivered hours earlier. Thankfully nothing has gone missing that we know of. If great aunt Sadie sent us a surprise package, I guess we would never know if someone took it! Good luck tracing it down!

jazzypurple853
05-17-2011, 10:32 AM
I just got my mail delivery today, and the package was there. So I tend to think someone else in the neighborhood had received the package.

iloveflipflops
05-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Yay! Glad you got it!!

cindi
05-17-2011, 11:42 AM
yaya, glad you got it
:)