PDA

View Full Version : Flood Card Thank You's

Sherry
01-15-2007, 09:40 AM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the following ladies for sending greetings my way.

Pam (Smileycollector) - Your smiley face bookmark is AWESOME! Love the snowman ATC too. Thank You!

Cheri (Ctinyjoy) - I have never seen a slide card like this. I also love the colors you chose. Awesome job!

Barb (GrammaStamper) - A Bella!!! I admired this card in the gallery and now I have one in my hands! Thank You!

Nancy Anthony - Your "Dream" card is fabulous! I love the image you chose and your coloring is fantastic! What did you use to color with?? The colors are jumping off of the page!

Monday Update!

I received more cards in the mail today!

Julie (jdpisces) - Okay, this is the cutest card! I just love that image. Who makes it!?! I must have it!

Jennifer (inkinupstamps) - Another Bella! I love Bella's! I saw this card in the gallery too and it looks even better IRL. Your coloring is fabulous, as always. Could this color have come from your new pencils??

Sally (firefly) - Sally, this card is absolutely amazing! I love how you embossed on the patterned paper. My daughter oooohed over this card and said "Oh Mommy, it's beautiful". I couldn't agree more! And Sally, OMG, thank you soooo much for your GENEROUS stamp shack donation! Wow! I don't know what to say. I will be sending you a PM after I finish with these "Thank You's".

Lesa (Tattoolesa) - Lesa, your card is stunning. I absolutely love vintage cards but have zero talent when it comes to making them. And, your use of tulle is fantastic! I never would have thought to use this on a card.

Chelsea (Bubblegum Girl) - This is one cute dragonfly!! Who makes him? Your coloring is terrific, Chelsea! Love the twinkling H2O's - something I could never master. And, did you make that background paper yourself? It is spectacular and looks home made!

Pam (Smiley Collector) - You're doing double duty, girl!! I just received a bookmark/ATC from you on Friday! This card is simply adorable and Thank you for the stamped images! Just so you know, my daughter stole your card and has it placed on her dresser mirror, LOL. She loves snowmen!

Kathy (maxiesmom) - Spectacular Watercoloring!! You have got to tell me how you did this. It's gorgeous, dahhling!

Friday's Update!

LinzyD - Thank you so much for the spectacular bella card! It is sooo girly - I love it. And THANK YOU so much for the Rhonna Farrer bird stamp. I have never seen these and I absolutely adore it! I'm going to make a card with it this afternoon.

Toby - Thank you for the terrific friend card. Is your definitintion stamped or computer generated? I love the flower stamp too! Who makes it?

Kamperstamper - A very unique and beautiful card. Very soothing colors. Did you use twinkling H2O's on this??

Firecracker - A gal after my own heart. I absolutely adore citrus fruits and I literally squealed when I opened your card. Is this stamp from SU's citrus & such or is it something else? My daughter tried to steal the kool-aid from inside but I wouldn't let her!

Anouk - Your card and the stamp that you used is AMAZING! So feminine. Thank you!

Mydogstinks2 - Chris, the coloring on your peacock is amazing! How on earth did you get the color of the H2O's to stay inside of those small spaces? Gorgeous!

Erin K - A wonderful card using patterned paper. The paper is gorgeous and I wish I could use patterned paper like that but I am so color challenged. Are those little scrolly design things stamped or are they rub ons? I can't tell. Thank you!!

Katiesquirrel - Yes, my mailbox has been flooded, LOL! The postman probably thinks someone died! Thank you so much for your wonderful card. It is so springy looking. It cheers me up on such a blah, grey day!

iupindiana - What a terrific stamp! I had to look twice as I thought it was hand drawn. A wonderful, feminine card. Thank you!

Darlene710 - Ahhh, my favorite color combo and a girly card to boot! I LOVE it!!! Thanks so much!

Irish Christine - This is just the cutest card and I know just how I'm going to use it. I love the paisley background stamp that you used. Thanks so very much!

1of2shoes - WOWSERS! I lobve this card and I love all of the blue shades. Your coloring is FANTASTIC!! I seriously need some lessons from you :) Thank you!!

Shuggy - Okay Angie - how did you do the embossed background on this fabulous card? Is it done with the cuttlebug (or whatever it is called)? I love it! My DH picked this card as his favorite!

Donna Taylor - Please forgive me, I didn't know your Stamp Shack username.
This is such a wonderful card that can be given to both males and females. I love the layout you chose and I think I might have to CASE it. Thanks so very much!!

Hutchink - This card made me SMILE!! Such a sweet, adorable frog - how could you not love her. Your coloring is fantastic. Thank you!

iloveflipflops - Another Bella card! Yippeee! I simply LOVE the colors you chose for this card and your cards are always so cute and feminine. Thank you for sending this to me.

Tojoco - What a wonderful monogrammed card and I love the little touch of bling-bling! I must have that background paper - who makes it?!?! Thank you, Joanne!

emmcee
01-15-2007, 09:56 AM
there is another one on the way to you. :nod:

Nancy
01-15-2007, 10:18 AM
I use a lot of Prisma colors, Gel pens, and chalk and Tombow pens and water to paint over them. I don't remember at the moment, Sorry. If you post the card, I probably then can remember exactly how I did it.- Nancy

Sherry
01-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Updated :D

Sherry
01-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Updated for Friday :D

Erin K
01-19-2007, 12:42 PM
rub ons. :) Only the "just a note" is stamped. I love those rub ons.

shuggy
01-19-2007, 01:16 PM
hey sherri! glad you liked it! yes, the background was a cuttlebug folder. it's fun, isn't it!!

jdpisces
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm glad you got it already! I figured it would have taken longer!

But I can't remember what it looked like! Tell me what the image is and I will try and remember who makes it. :D