PDA

View Full Version : I'm obsessed..I admit it!

cindi
06-11-2011, 07:54 PM
ok, I am fessing up..I am obsessed with shimmer mist, and all shimmer type products right now!!!:nod:
I have made my own, they are good, I have bought some before, those are better, and then right before the heirloom show I placed an order with Lindy's stamp gang..oh my..those are FAB!!!!! oh and on a side note I got a very cute set of moose stamps from lindy's too,,maybe a swap comimg on. anyways I am shimmer misting everything that doesn't run from me.darn cats..:wacko:
anyhoo. I just thought I'd fess up as a lot of shimmer mist will be showing up in my projects
:)

RubberLady603
06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
ROTFL! I'm a big fan too!

tojoco
06-11-2011, 08:45 PM
You are too funny. I love using shimmer mist too but I don't have a whole lot of it.

midnitecreations
06-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Cindi, I own one lonely shimmer mist. Are you telling me, I've been missing a great crafting tool! I'd rather make may own at this point, but is there a big difference between the bought ones and the home made kind?

cindi
06-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Cindi, I own one lonely shimmer mist. Are you telling me, I've been missing a great crafting tool! I'd rather make may own at this point, but is there a big difference between the bought ones and the home made kind?

well, unless I don't make them right, I see quite a difference. oh and on a side note, did you know you can paint with them using an aqua pen?

Paula Carden
06-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Shimmering kitties....ummm maybe when my dh is napping in the recliner with the remote I could make him shimmer. I have several colors but haven't used it much-neex to try it again sounds like.

cindi
06-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Shimmering kitties....ummm maybe when my dh is napping in the recliner with the remote I could make him shimmer. I have several colors but haven't used it much-neex to try it again sounds like.

lol!! a shimmering hubby sounds pretty fancy!!

Lori
06-11-2011, 10:35 PM
I love my mists!! I don't use them as often as I should!!!

Patty
06-12-2011, 12:29 PM
I think I have one upstairs...I'll have to check it out. And I'll be looking at that website too...thanks for the enabling inspiration, Cindi...you're a good friend!!! :D

shadoob
06-12-2011, 12:36 PM
too funny...I am imagining all of the shimmering items/people in your homes....perhaps one of these days I too shall try it out.

Merry4003
06-12-2011, 01:24 PM
I only had one, Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist in yellow, used it on my ATC challenge Suzi had, I loved it ! It was one of those things I bought, there it sat, until HAD to do that swap, so glad Suzi had that ATC swap ! Going to check out that site Cindi !

suzi_f
06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I only had one, Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist in yellow, used it on my ATC challenge Suzi had, I loved it ! It was one of those things I bought, there it sat, until HAD to do that swap, so glad Suzi had that ATC swap ! Going to check out that site Cindi !

That was the point of the swap. Someone should host ANOTHER one so all these new converts can play!!!