PDA

View Full Version : Quite here again today!

Paula Carden
06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Pretty quite here again today! I guess most are celebrating Father's Day!!
I have done some more stamping today, went over to Big Lots today- they had lots of Hampton Arts Stamps in large packs for 2.00 each and other good finds. Generally the Biglots we go to doesn't seem to get much. Got one pick with cool flowers and stems. Made a couple of cards-east peasy.

Hot and stormy here in the mountains again today.

I hope all is well with everyone here. I miss the old message board that always had lots of activity.:) Facebook has taken us over I guess.

cindi
06-19-2011, 07:23 PM
hi paula, I have been gone all day! just got home, and here i am logging in before I even go pee..lol TMI??
yes, it does seem to be quiet today & I too miss teh busier days, we need more chatter
:)

jazzypurple853
06-19-2011, 07:30 PM
It does seem quiet around here lately. Even the gallery seems not to have as much.

MnMommy2
06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
yes, i am a facebook junkie, i admit it. I had to clean my craft area up (upstairs dining room table) for my FIL visit, but I have some ATC swaps I need to get done for July. Maybe tomorrow, I'm stuffed from dinner at a Mexican Restaurant (hubbys birthday is today too) and I'm feeling quite sluggish, lol.

Paula Carden
06-19-2011, 07:54 PM
hi paula, I have been gone all day! just got home, and here i am logging in before I even go pee..lol TMI??
yes, it does seem to be quiet today & I too miss teh busier days, we need more chatter

ROTFL...love it!

Paula Carden
06-19-2011, 07:56 PM
It does seem quiet around here lately. Even the gallery seems not to have as much.

Yes I miss all of the gallery people too. It was so slow I even posted a couple of cards- I so enjoy seeing everyone else's as I can see mine any ole time!

Paula Carden
06-19-2011, 07:57 PM
yes, i am a facebook junkie, i admit it. I had to clean my craft area up (upstairs dining room table) for my FIL visit, but I have some ATC swaps I need to get done for July. Maybe tomorrow, I'm stuffed from dinner at a Mexican Restaurant (hubbys birthday is today too) and I'm feeling quite sluggish, lol.

Unfortunately for me I have discovered facebook games (Fishdom, Garden of Times and now Frontierville) I need neighbors by the way. But I do limit my time or it would be addictive for me.

Lori
06-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Stamped and crafted most of the day. Need to take pictures. Kids came over and cooked dinner for us. Grandmonster has begun his summer rounds of visiting his Mom and Dad.

Paula Carden
06-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Stamped and crafted most of the day. Need to take pictures. Kids came over and cooked dinner for us. Grandmonster has begun his summer rounds of visiting his Mom and Dad.

Sounds like the grandparents will get a little reprieve- hope you had a nice meal! Can't wait to see what you made!

cindi
06-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Unfortunately for me I have discovered facebook games (Fishdom, Garden of Times and now Frontierville) I need neighbors by the way. But I do limit my time or it would be addictive for me.

oohh I will add you to my frontierville!!

Lori
06-20-2011, 06:41 AM
Sounds like the grandparents will get a little reprieve- hope you had a nice meal! Can't wait to see what you made!
Yes! We needed a break!! Will take pictures after work tonight. I have to head out for a training soon, and won't get back to late. I hate these things!!