Sherry
10-25-2006, 08:15 AM
Good morning, Ladies

I just wanted so say hello and to wish you all a super fantastic day! :D

Sherry

Erin K
10-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Well goodmorning to you too.

Stephen got me up at 7, I couldn't believe it. We are watching Xander today, so it should be fun... :rolleyes:

I'm feeling much better and Stephen didn't have any snotty crust this morning (arn't you glad I feel so close to you I can share that?) Brian's just pitiful and really should stay home, but never misses work.

Anyhow I hope to be able to chat throughout the day even though I'm watchign Xander... We'll see!

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 08:25 AM
OMG! There is a strange, bright orb in the sky today! I believe they call it the sun! Woo hooo! It's cold, but at least not raining.

Sherry, can your children even concentrate on anything these days knowing that Lincoln will be with you in just 4 weeks? LOL - Can you?! Have you finished "Marley and Me" now? OMG, I cried and Paul did too but we both LOVED the book.

Have a wonderful day!

dgbearsmom
10-25-2006, 08:27 AM
I am off to work. Yippeee (only 2 more days - yea!!!). :D

Judy

Sherry
10-25-2006, 09:06 AM
OMG! There is a strange, bright orb in the sky today! I believe they call it the sun! Woo hooo! It's cold, but at least not raining.

Sherry, can your children even concentrate on anything these days knowing that Lincoln will be with you in just 4 weeks? LOL - Can you?! Have you finished "Marley and Me" now? OMG, I cried and Paul did too but we both LOVED the book.

Have a wonderful day!

My kids are VERY excited as we heard from our breeder two nights ago. Lincoln will be coming home to us on November 27th or 28th! They just need to confirm one of those dates for them to travel to Toronto to put our little fluff ball on a plane. He is coming a week earlier than expected!! Whoohooo!

It's funny that you mentioned Marley & Me. I just finished reading it while I was in the bath last night. OMG, I cried too and I went to bed crying and thinking about my Shiloh. It was not a good night. I sooo loved that book and I am praying to God that Lincoln will not be as high strung as Marley. I don't know if I could handle a dog with that much gusto. :D

My favorite part was when John was describing the "haunted" table. I laughed so hard at that part and I could just imagine the looks on the other diner's faces as the table took off down the sidewalk, leaving a bewildered family behind.

Such a good read!

laos348
10-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Good morning! It's bright here but really chilly. Regular run around with the kids stuff today although I think I'm fighting a cold or something. I've got that coughing thing going on. Hopefully a bunch of medicine will knock it right out of me.

Laura

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 09:16 AM
It's funny that you mentioned Marley & Me. I just finished reading it while I was in the bath last night. OMG, I cried too and I went to bed crying and thinking about my Shiloh. It was not a good night. I sooo loved that book and I am praying to God that Lincoln will not be as high strung as Marley. I don't know if I could handle a dog with that much gusto. :D

My favorite part was when John was describing the "haunted" table. I laughed so hard at that part and I could just imagine the looks on the other diner's faces as the table took off down the sidewalk, leaving a bewildered family behind.

Such a good read![/QUOTE]

"Marley and Me" is definitely a must read for any dog lover. I was worried about you reading the end of the book and thinking of Shiloh but then again it is ppart of the circle of life.

By the way, 'Bella can do a table haunting quite well. :eek: :D

Sherry
10-25-2006, 09:25 AM
By the way, 'Bella can do a table haunting quite well. :eek: :D

LMAO!! I am certain that she can! :D

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 09:35 AM

Sherry, I found it interesting the difference he described between the temperments of the English breed versus the American breed. LOL - the 'mericans are so high strung! :D Also, the relationship between Labs and Newfies. See, 'Bella is just a bigger and hairy-er Lab.:eek:

shuggy
10-25-2006, 11:07 AM
it's dreary here today...raining and hailing and all sorts of gray. i have a funny story, though.

so i don't have to work today so i got to sleep in...my bf did have to work, so he's in the bathroom (which is part of the bedroom) getting ready and i'm still sleeping. all the sudden i hear this bizarre noise and kerry starts laughing! so i'm wide awake and ask what the noise was. he says "i stepped on the duck" which is the rubber duck that resides on the toilet tank! it was the funniest thing i have heard! i bust out laughing hysterically and start crying cause i'm laughing so hard. it was hilarious!!

thought i'd share a laugh!

angie :D

cahinton
10-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi Sherry! That is such exciting news about your puppy. I wonder what he will think about flying in a plane.

Whose is the author of Marley and me? Is this a new book?

Carol

jdpisces
10-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Morning everyone....although it is almost noon here. :)

It is sunny out here too! I haven't been out, but am sure it is CHILLY.

Talk to you all throughout the day!

Julie