PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Sponsors! The fun is about to begin again!

ShackHost
07-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

It is time to get things hopping around here and have some fun. I am looking for some sponsors to offer prizes for the current and upcoming contests, raffles, and games.

In exchange if we choose you as a sponsor we will allow a 125x125 graphic to be displayed above the right column on the homepage and main forum page for 30 days. (Negotiable depending on value of prize)

Any prizes awarded need to be sent out to the winner within 5 business days. I don't mean they have to get it at their doorstep that soon but just simply it is in the mail within 5 days. Also any sponsors must pay all shipping! This is supposed to be fun for the winner so let's make sure we take care of them the right way!

Feel free to send me a private message for consideration.

Thank you,
Mike

loobylou
07-08-2011, 02:36 AM
I know that there are ShackPLUS members who run a "business" related to stamping. This sponsorship would be a great opportunity for them to promote their business within the Shack Guidelines, and get a month (or more) of advertising too... The games always are lots of fun. Put out your feelers to anyone you know! If you are on a manufacturers design team, they might be interested in promoting their products at the STamp Shack too.

milmogando
07-08-2011, 05:37 AM
oh fun! i hope you get lots of 'takers' :)

loobylou
07-08-2011, 07:44 PM
I have had a couple of enquiries lately about advertising your stamping business here at the Shack. This is the perfect opportunity. I will be sending "invitiations" to some members who may want to take advantage of this opportunity. Feel free to ask anyone who you think might sponsor a prize.

67Cats
07-08-2011, 07:59 PM
I have six bran new COPIC Ciao Markers I'd be happy to 'sponsor'

loobylou
07-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I have six bran new COPIC Ciao Markers I'd be happy to 'sponsor'

Thankyou Leigh. That is very generous. I think the hosts were aiming this at "corporate" sponsorship. I will get them to contact you regarding your prize offer. I know Mike is away for a few days, but you will hear from him before the games begin.

workin4stamps
07-09-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm sure I have something from Stampin' Up! I can donate. Let me look at home when I get a chance!!

midnitecreations
07-09-2011, 12:53 PM
If we have individual members doing some donations, maybe we can start up the creative challenges again and use these for raffle prizes or another round of games!

karentom
07-09-2011, 01:03 PM
I would love to sponsor!
I will donate the just released catalog from The Angel Company
and
3 unmounted rubber stamp sets
Karen S

workin4stamps
07-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Oh I missed the part about corporate donations. Well if anyone needs a single prize for something, send me a PM. I do NOT need any advertisement on the home page! LOL

shuggy
07-10-2011, 10:52 AM
so would a demo for a stamp company be considered for a sponser? for example, stampin up, the angel company or {ippity}?

i could put together an {ippity} prize package.

loobylou
07-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Angie, a Demo for a stamp company absolutely CAN donate a nice prize package, and in return they would get an advert on the front page with a link to their blog/business site. It is a legitimate way to advertise your busiiness without flouting the Shack rules. GOTTA love it! WIN WIN for all concerned. Please contact StampShack Mike or the Moderators to pledge your prize. We will determine which game to apply it to. The more sponsors we get, the more games we can play!

cindi
07-10-2011, 11:29 PM
dumb techie..or rather non techie question here. if I copy and paste the info in Mike's thread to a few companies I think may be interested will they be able to see it since they are not shack members? I'm lazy, and don't want to have type it all out .
:)

ShackHost
07-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just got back from traveling and will be catching up in the next 24 hours on all the messages in my inbox. I just wanted to let you know I am not ignoring you :)

Thanks,
Mike

loobylou
07-13-2011, 06:49 PM
I wanted to thank the ladies who have offered to approach companies for us. If you ask for expressions of interest, and get a positive response (even if they ask for more details), let us know andwe will get Mike to negotiate with them for advertising space etc. You can pass on their email to him so he can do the rest.

cindi
07-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I wanted to thank the ladies who have offered to approach companies for us. If you ask for expressions of interest, and get a positive response (even if they ask for more details), let us know andwe will get Mike to negotiate with them for advertising space etc. You can pass on their email to him so he can do the rest.

ok, thanks Sarah, i have a couple I think may be interested ,,just was not sure how to do it
:)