PDA

View Full Version : Bingo Words

midnitecreations
07-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I've got a question about hosting the bingo game and just wanted to see if anyone might know. Since everyone is going to send me the list of their bingo words and I'm also the one pulling the words out, how do I keep this ethical? I saw where Christie sent the elimination statements to the other people, but how do I do this? Any suggestions? Maybe if the words were pm'd to someone else other than me? Or I could keep the pm's in a sealed enveloped only to be opened when someone yells BINGO? Once this is sorted out, I'm ready to post the words.

Christie
07-08-2011, 02:08 PM
maybe you can find someone who isn't going to play and have everyone send their words to them instead of you.

midnitecreations
07-08-2011, 02:15 PM
ok, that's what I was thinking. Anyone not playing who'd be willing to be the keeper of the words. You don't have to do anything with the words at all, just hang on to them until someone yells Bingo.

Christie
07-08-2011, 03:24 PM
i'd like to play but if no one else comes forward i'll do it.

midnitecreations
07-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks Christie. Do you remember how Sherri used to do it. Didn't we send her the numbers and she was also the one that drew them?

loobylou
07-08-2011, 08:13 PM
I will hold the words for you Renu. What you need to do is decide now which order you are going to pull the words in (IE get your kid to draw them now, and write them down in order. ), send me that list. That way you have drawn them "blind" without knowing what each member has on their list. I am just the adjudicator that ensures the words have been drawn in that order.
Do you think that will work?
otherwise you can forward the lists from members to me and I will keep them in a folder in my private messages.

loobylou
07-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Renu, If you want to, put the words in this Randomizer http://www.random.org/lists/ and send me the list it generates- otherwise if you want the fun of your kid pulling the list, go for it!

midnitecreations
07-08-2011, 08:17 PM
I will hold the words for you Renu. What you need to do is decide now which order you are going to pull the words in (IE get your kid to draw them now, and write them down in order. ), send me that list. That way you have drawn them "blind" without knowing what each member has on their list. I am just the adjudicator that ensures the words have been drawn in that order.
Do you think that will work?
otherwise you can forward the lists from members to me and I will keep them in a folder in my private messages.

I've posted a thread asking the ladies to send me their lists. I'll pull the words out in order before I get the first pm and send the list of words pulled sent to you. That works great for me. Thanks Sarah

midnitecreations
07-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Sarah, my son really wanted to pull the list of words out, so I let him do that. I've sent you the list of words, so everything is all officiall! Now, let the games begin. lol

loobylou
07-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Thankyou Renu, I have the list in the "Vault". I like that you are going to draw the words at different times of day to make it fair for everyone!