PDA

View Full Version : Northern Ohio gals...

shadoob
07-09-2011, 07:30 PM
I will be in the Cleveland area for the last two weeks of July as I visit the Cleveland Clinic. I know some of you are in the general area. If you'd like to all get together for lunch, coffee, a trip to an LSS, let me know.

Please DO NOT answer this on Facebook as I don't want to advertise I'll be gone.

You can PM , email or call me...or answer here.

I hope it works out for a few of us or a big group...:jiggy:Heck, maybe we can have a slumber party!

~Cheryl

maxiesmom
07-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Dang, I'd drive down to see you but I'm still not driving. Don't know when that will happen, especially since I don't go for too long without pain meds! Not a good combination!

workin4stamps
07-09-2011, 08:47 PM
My schedule is really tight the last couple weeks of July. I will actually be in Cleveland for a wedding on July 31st. Let me look further at my calendar Cheryl. I would love to see you again!

firefly
07-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi Cheryl. Unfortunately I'll be out of town sorry I will miss you. I did want to mention a great stamp shop locally owned in Amherst, about 40 minutes west of Cleveland. Stamplistic is the name. Hope you can check it out. I was just there on Saturday.

Sally

penelope
07-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Gee and I'll probably be leaving!!!!!!Your mother