PDA

View Full Version : New Swaps listed!!

LissaJean
07-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Hello everyone. I just posted a B-U-N-C-H of new swaps. I hope you will consider joining me. It seems my list of swaps to do wasn't long enough so I had to post some more!! UGH***if you seen my swaps to do list you would know I was lying!! I am just having so much fun with all of you girls I thought I would throw out some more to keep us all going.

***Also***Merry has some cute Inchie Swaps with open spots to join and a few of the other girls still have room in some of their swaps too so please feel free to join us all :0)

Smudged Hugs,
LissaJean

MnMommy2
07-18-2011, 12:44 AM
Bad LissaJean... I just signed up for 3 of your ATC's. I've never made inchies before, I need to practice before signing up for a swap, lol.

LissaJean
07-18-2011, 07:09 PM
LOL! That's what I thought too but after thinking too long about them inchies I thought I would just give them little cuties a shot!
Thanks for joining my swaps, I look forward too swapin with you again :0) This is super fun!! LOL

LissaJean
08-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Hello ladies!
Just thought I would let you girls know that there's still some openings in some of my ATC swaps :0) And Suzi has some new swaps posted too! Hope to see you all on the swap boards....
Smudged Hugs,
LissaJean