PDA

View Full Version : Enabling for Canadian Stampers

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Canadian stampers, just a heads up if you haven't already been there that CST (Canadian Stamp Talk) is having their online garage sale today.

YIKES! :eek: I just bought the most adorable nursery rhyme set (CTMH) with Hey diddle diddle, the cow jumps over the moon...the whole set. Why did I need that, you ask? I'll be dog goned if I know, but it is mine now! Oh, and I found a magnolia stamp that I've been looking for.:)

Erin K
10-25-2006, 10:39 AM
That nursery rhyme set sounds super cute. Is it a current set?

I know I'm not Canadian, but I'm so nosy...

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 10:43 AM
That nursery rhyme set sounds super cute. Is it a current set?

I know I'm not Canadian, but I'm so nosy...

Erin, I believe it must be old since the lady I'm buying it from is a long time stamper. It really is super cute which is why I just had to have it...you know I've got to think ahead for grandbabies some day (I hope! I hope.) I'll see if I can find a picture of it to show you. There are four stamps in the set: each with a scene from the nursery rhyme.

I love CST's garage sales. I think we should do it here too. They are held once every 3 months or so. People post photos of their stamps and how much. You just email them, see if it is still available and send them the money along with postage. Easy as pie and I've purchased a lot of wonderful gently used stamps and SU sets this way inexpensively.