PDA

View Full Version : Tired....

Paula Carden
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM
We have been setting up for 2 days of free dental care for people in western NC. We will start at 5:00 am and go until the dentist can do no more about 5 pm and start again on Saturday. We hope to see 300-500 people over the 2 days. The need is huge in western NC. We have people from all over NC helping with the clinic.
Actually we had 2 vehicles of people in the parking lot waiting from early afternoon that will sleep there tonight so they can get seen early. Amazing isn't it.

cindi
09-22-2011, 08:07 PM
dental care is so expensive and so many people have no insurance for it, so yes the need is huge, your doing a great service adn I imagine it will be exhausting.
hang in there
:)

RubberLady603
09-22-2011, 08:28 PM
What an awesome thing to be a part of! I'm sure you will be exhausted but just imagine all those grateful people you will be helping! A huge congrats to you and your team!

67Cats
09-22-2011, 09:32 PM
That is very nice of yaul.
But I can't imagine some of the shape the teeth are in if they haven't had dental care for a while!

You needs Blessings!

Lori
09-23-2011, 06:16 AM
They, meaning some one, so that here too. The people in need start lining up the day before. Sad that dental work is so expensive.