PDA

View Full Version : Instructions for those attending Spring Palooza 2012

workin4stamps
10-31-2011, 06:35 AM
Spring 2012 - Angola, Indiana at the Potawatomi Inn (http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/inns/potawatomi/)located in Pokagon State Park. This is a lovely Inn, located in a scenic area on a lake. There are hiking trails, walking paths, an indoor pool, and a restaurant is located right in the building. Our rooms have 2 beds.

The dates for Spring are April 26-April 29. Some people who are traveling from afar are coming in on Wednesday the 25th. Rooms are $95 for Wed and Thur, and $112 for Fri and Sat. Two people can share a room, or even three people. Rollaway beds are available for $10 per night.

The price per person for the conference room for the entire weekend is $40.

As of right now, the following people have sent in their deposit:

Angie
Mary R
Traci
Chelsea
Kimmy K
Kim S
Becky R
Lesa S
Joanie M
Karen F - not coming now :-(
Kathy P
Amy S
Sherri T
Jennifer E
Kristi W

The following people are attending as far as I know, but I just need the $40 scrap room deposit:

Chris H

If you are attending Palooza, please mail me a check for $40 (payable to me). You have until March 1st to do this, but you can send it anytime. I have a special Palooza account and I keep all the money together.

You ALSO need to call the Inn at 877-768-2928 and put a one night deposit down on your room. They will charge your card for one night, and then you pay the balance when you arrive. This only needs to be done by one person in the room. When you call, please ask for "Group Reservations" and tell them you are with the Stamp Shack. They will just need to know if you're arriving on Wednesday or Thursday.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Traci

ccstampin12
10-31-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks, Traci,
I sent the link to Lesa as she doesn't visit here as often as I do!
HUGS
Joanie

Sweetpea
10-31-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi Traci,
Karen Fillmore is coming as well. She will stay with me and Angie will be bunking with you and Sherri (I think). I will have Karen send in her $40 to you. We have our rooms reserved already. Just had an message from Lesa about flying into Detroit and renting a van. How fun is that!!! I'm already excited! Hope your schooling is going well and that you have a Happy Halloween.
Love ya,
Mary

workin4stamps
12-27-2011, 11:56 AM
I have updated the original post to reflect some other deposits I have received. As far as I know, there are 5-6 other people attending who have not sent me deposits yet. I just need to receive the deposits by March 1st so there is no rush and you are NOT late. The other people I *think* are coming are Sherri, Chris H, Kathy P, Jennifer E (?), Robin L (?) and Kristi W. If any of you know for sure than you can't come---please tell me that too.

At 16 people, we are pretty much at full capacity, so WOO HOO!!!!!!

If there is anyone else that I do NOT know of that is attending, please let me know so I can make different arrangements for us (bigger scrap room???) if need be!!! I should still be able to do that.

Thanks girls!!! Spring Palooza is only 4 months away!!!

workin4stamps
02-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I got a check in the mail from Amy Spaulding today!! Woo hoo!! Amy---I had no idea that you were going to be able to join us this year, but I am so glad!!!!! We have missed you!!!!

maxiesmom
02-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I got a check in the mail from Amy Spaulding today!! Woo hoo!! Amy---I had no idea that you were going to be able to join us this year, but I am so glad!!!!! We have missed you!!!!

I just saw her name was added to the list and was planning on emailing her to see if there was any way she could join us again this year. Yeah Amy!!

iloveflipflops
02-11-2012, 05:39 PM
I am sad to say I won't be able to make it this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartymom
02-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Yeah Amy, sad Sherri! What about Kristi?

maxiesmom
02-11-2012, 06:53 PM

I am very sad to hear this! :sad:

shuggy
02-12-2012, 12:46 AM

:cry2::sad: :arghh::no2: :cry2::sad: :arghh::no2:

workin4stamps
02-17-2012, 10:17 AM
I updated the original post again.......thanks!

iloveflipflops
02-26-2012, 05:54 PM
My check is coming your way tomorrow Traci :)

Spartymom
03-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Is then final Palooza count at 16?

maxiesmom
03-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Is then final Palooza count at 16?

Looks like 15, one of the ladies isn't coming now.