PDA

View Full Version : A reminder about the Terms of Use of this Messageboard

loobylou
12-10-2011, 11:43 PM
The 'Stamp Shack' is considered a family environment. Explicit language, abusive and hurtful behaviour, defamation of character, personal attacks, or inappropriate images will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove any offensive material and action may be taken to prevent further offenses. Defamation of character and public personal attacks will not be tolerated.

cindi
12-10-2011, 11:56 PM
See..this is just part of why I LOVE the shack!!! Sherry really did set up the shack with good values and rules,,we all love her for that & more.
I think our fab mods deserve some kind of Christmas bonus this year..hmm..I wonder what I cam cook up..
;)

Lori
12-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Thanks Sarah!

MidwestStamper
12-11-2011, 12:18 AM
It looks like I've missed out on a big storm this evening! I was at a Christmas Party at some friend's house with DH. I can kind of guess what it was all about, but sorry to hear that feelings have been hurt!

Patty
12-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Thank you Sarah and all the moderators for taking care of us. Sorry it had to come to this...the Shack is my "little bit of heaven" and I really appreciate that you are guarding it for me!!

Paula Carden
12-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Thank you Sarah and all the moderators for taking care of us. Sorry it had to come to this...the Shack is my "little bit of heaven" and I really appreciate that you are guarding it for me!!

Patty well said and I second that!