PDA

View Full Version : Want to make some Elf Munch?

jazzypurple853
12-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Ingredients:
6 cups rice Chex cereal
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup mint M&Ms
2 cups pretzels

Directions:
1. Place 3 cups of rice Chex in two separate large bowls. Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
2. Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for one minute on HIGH. Stir and continue heating for 30 second intervals until melted. If you’re like me and can never get it to melt right, add a teaspoon or two of vegetable oil, stir, and continue melting. It should melt smooth. Immediately pour over one bowl of rice Chex and stir to coat. Spread on one of the wax-paper lined cookie sheets. Chill until hardened; about 5 minutes.
3. Repeat step 2 with the milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips and the second bowl of rice Chex.
4. While chocolate Chex is chilling, stir M&Ms and pretzels in a large bowl. Once chocolate and white chocolate covered Chex is hardened, break into pieces and add to the M&M pretzel mixture, then stir to combine.
5. You can serve this in a big bowl or in individual bags. For individual bags: place ˝ cup of mix into a fold-top sandwich bag. Fold closed and secure with a staple. Cut out the printable and fold in half. Secure to top of bag with double-sided tape.

Makes about 20 ˝ cup servings.

http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2011/12/elf-munch-printable.html

cindi
12-13-2011, 01:31 PM
sounds yummy!! I think I will give this a try
l