PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Mark

Erin K
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Ok, I read your profile.. Are you kidding?

You are a Cowboy, work from home so you can take care of your daughters dad?

Don't leave your ranch unless you want to get tackled, I'm sure that is like every woman's dream man.

Ok, I had to comment, I'm not a psycho, I only have eyes for my DH and Alex Treback

lost luggage
10-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok, I had to comment, I'm not a psycho, I only have eyes for my DH and Alex Treback

Alex Trebeck? Really???

Sherry
10-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Oh my....
LOL

dgbearsmom
10-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Erin, I thought you were into Mandy Patinkin - or am I getting confused in my old age??

Judy

Erin K
10-25-2006, 04:22 PM
Oh yea and Mandy, I do love him. I have loved both Alex and Mandy my whole life...

Mandy is on Dead Like Me and it just ended last night on SiFI. Im so bummed.

I might have to go watch Princess Bride...

toao
10-25-2006, 04:25 PM
made us all go to the profile section and look up Mark, right? LOL
Wow, what a great guy.

And yeah, I'm laughing at the whole Alex Trebek and Mandy Patankin.
I loved the movie Princess Bride...as corny as it was. Brings back fun memories of my neices and I watching it over and over.

Mary

jdpisces
10-25-2006, 04:30 PM
I don't know about Alex Trebek, Erin....you are too funny!

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 05:14 PM
I don't know about Alex Trebek, Erin....you are too funny!

Erin has a thing for Canadians! Didn't you know that? Yep, Alex is Canadian and I suspect that is why Erin is always asking questions about Canada, don't you think? :D

Erin K
10-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Erin has a thing for Canadians! Didn't you know that? Yep, Alex is Canadian and I suspect that is why Erin is always asking questions about Canada, don't you think? :D

There's something about a guy who can survive that cold! Actually I LOVE a man in flannel, maybe that's it.

Is Mandy Canadian, If so I'm throwing in the towel! hehe

dgbearsmom
10-25-2006, 05:24 PM
I just googled him. He was born in Chicago, November 30, 1952.

Judy

Sherry
10-25-2006, 05:26 PM
There's something about a guy who can survive that cold! Actually I LOVE a man in flannel, maybe that's it.

Is Mandy Canadian, If so I'm throwing in the towel! hehe

LOL, you love a man in flannel? You'd love Nova Scotian men then. We're so redneck that flannel is considered wedding attire :D

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Mandy was in YENTL and his bum shows, Erin. You might want to watch that movie! :D

Sherry
10-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Mandy was in YENTL and his bum shows, Erin. You might want to watch that movie! :D

His bum shows?? OMG, I am laughing so hard at this thread!

jdpisces
10-25-2006, 05:33 PM
well, I just looked Mandy up....I had NO idea who he was! I am still not so sure I know who he is. But he's kinda attractive.....

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 05:39 PM
LOL, you love a man in flannel? You'd love Nova Scotian men then. We're so redneck that flannel is considered wedding attire :D

:D LOL LOL Sherry, the wedding attire comment cracked me up! ROTFLMBO

shuggy
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
i don't check the board for a while and come back to find all sorts of talk about alex trebek and mandy patinkin's bum!!

:eek:

workin4stamps
10-25-2006, 06:10 PM
oh wow. This is too funny. Erin----I really had NO idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to get to know you better! LOL

Traci

suzi_f
10-25-2006, 07:50 PM
I can see the Alex Trebeck thing but, not Mandy Patinkin. Thomas Gibson (also on Criminal Minds) yes. Mandy, no.

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Ooohhh...YES MANDY! I have to agree with Erin. Mandy has such a je ne sais quoi appeal! Very intense and ............. :rolleyes:

iloveflipflops
10-25-2006, 07:54 PM
hmmmm, now I am having my doubts. I thought that Mandy guy was who he was but I googled it to make sure and yep, its him. I am shocked!!! Not sure why but yep, I am shocked at that!

ps This is the funniest thread on this mb so far.

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 07:59 PM
pop the YENTL video in the old DVD player.......that will change your mind!:cool:

Erin K
10-25-2006, 08:32 PM
What on earth is wrong with you people?
I can't believe anyone doesn't find Mandy attractive. He's my ideal guy. Yes he is on criminal minds. I don't watch that though , too scarry, although now that Dead Like Me is over I might have to start. I've never seen Yentle. I can't stand Babbs. I'll have to think about it though... And I'm a butt girl too, so this may just put me over the edge.

I can't believe anyone's surprised by this!

Sorry Mark, I really did want this to be a thread about your greatness...

mahodgman
10-25-2006, 09:26 PM
Ok so I'm a little behind the whole coversation, but is this Mark our hero who is writing code for our swap board? If it is, I love him too!

GrammaStamper
10-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Erin, I'm with you on Mandy. I've loved him since he was that arrogant heart surgeon on Chicago Hope. Did you know he plays piano and has a tenor voice that makes you cry just listening to him sing. He has several Broadway credits as well.

Now, Alex Trebeck, I'm not as keen on, but......grey haired, distinguished looking men, okay, I can deal with that....

Erin K
10-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Ok so I'm a little behind the whole coversation, but is this Mark our hero who is writing code for our swap board? If it is, I love him too!

Yup! That's the guy

inkinupstamps
10-25-2006, 10:12 PM
What on earth is wrong with you people?
I can't believe anyone doesn't find Mandy attractive. He's my ideal guy. Yes he is on criminal minds. I don't watch that though , too scarry, although now that Dead Like Me is over I might have to start. I've never seen Yentle. I can't stand Babbs. I'll have to think about it though... And I'm a butt girl too, so this may just put me over the edge.

I can't believe anyone's surprised by this!

Hold on...I was agreeing with you! I find Mandy very attractive, however what is wrong with you and you don't like Barbra? Only the greatest female singer ever! Oh Erin, you have to see Yentl. It is a wonderful movie...which just so happens to include Mandy's bare bum...but even without that it is a wonderful film.

I LOVE Criminal Minds and this is coming from one who cannot abide "cop" shows. Criminal Minds isn't scary or creepy like CSI or Cops or something. It is all about the mind. Very interesting.

JMO

Sherry
10-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Just who is this Mandy character ya'll keep talking about? Guess I need to watch more TV, eh?

jdpisces
10-25-2006, 10:58 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001597/

Hope you can see that!

J~

Erin K
10-26-2006, 10:42 AM
I LOVE Criminal Minds and this is coming from one who cannot abide "cop" shows. Criminal Minds isn't scary or creepy like CSI or Cops or something. It is all about the mind. Very interesting.

JMO

It's BECAUSE it's in the mind that it's so scarry. that's worse really. But I need to see Mandy so I'm gonna DVR it and give it another shot, I watched it all last season.