PDA

View Full Version : Question for those of you attending Spring Palooza

workin4stamps
02-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Since the Inn is giving us a break on our scrap room price, we have a little extra money in the budget. I would like to take a poll and see what you would all prefer I do with the funds. Majority rules. I will leave this poll open for two weeks. Hopefully that gives everyone enough time to see this and answer. This is included in the $40 you paid toward the crop room fee. We are already getting bagels & cream cheese, juice, and milk on Fri and Sat morning for breakfast. So this would be in addition to that......

For those of you who have never been before, the nearby restaurants that we usually frequent are: Ruby Tuesdays, Bob Evans, cute little yummy mexican place, or subway. The dining room at the Inn usually has a dinner buffet on Saturday night, and they have a breakfast buffet on Sunday morning.

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER THIS IF YOU ARE ATTENDING SPRING PALOOZA IN ANGOLA, INDIANA IN APRIL!!!

Spartymom
02-26-2012, 09:00 AM
That was a tough one to vote for.

maxiesmom
02-26-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree, this was tough. It doesn't really matter. The dinner isn't something they'd bring into our room is it? How would that work?

workin4stamps
02-26-2012, 12:30 PM
we would have the option of the dinner in our room, or in the dining room. I don't think there will be room in our room, so the dining room would probably work out best.

kimmyqtgirl
02-26-2012, 01:44 PM
That is a tough decision. I really don't have a preference any way. We HAVE to get Mexican one night though :)

shuggy
02-26-2012, 03:29 PM
i picked lunch, but i don't mind either.

iloveflipflops
02-26-2012, 05:51 PM
I picked dinner but I don't mind either, either :).

StampinMom
02-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Doesn't matter to me either way...

ccstampin12
02-27-2012, 07:32 AM
We are a flexible bunch. I really don't care either!!! It will benefit us no matter how we do it!
Joanie

Sweetpea
03-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Doesn't matter to me, what ever the mood we are in when we are in the mood? (Does that make sense???) We are such a flexible bunch, as Joanie so aptly put it. And easy. As long as we are together, who cares? I did pick lunch, since some times we get on a roll and don't want to leave what we are doing.

workin4stamps
03-04-2012, 08:18 AM
well Mary---the reason I'm asking now is because I have to place our catered food orders in March. So whatever I pick we will be getting...whether we're in the mood, or not!!! LOL

That's kinda why I offered the option of a refund as well..cuz then we could just use the cash to do whatever we wanted.....sorry I guess I should have explained that better!

maxiesmom
03-04-2012, 10:19 AM
well Mary---the reason I'm asking now is because I have to place our catered food orders in March. So whatever I pick we will be getting...whether we're in the mood, or not!!! LOL

That's kinda why I offered the option of a refund as well..cuz then we could just use the cash to do whatever we wanted.....sorry I guess I should have explained that better!

I'm thinking nobody wanted you to have to be passing money back out, but yeah we could all get our money back and go to the Mexican place then or Subway! :biglaugh: I assumed it would not be a ton of money per person, so why bother was my thinking. And yes, I did realize you would have to let the inn know in advance what foods they'd be providing.

workin4stamps
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
I have to crunch the final numbers, but it would be between $10 and $15 that everyone would get back I think......

ccstampin12
03-04-2012, 10:51 AM
I still didn't vote. I guess the dinner would be good, then, as we probably wouldn't spend that much on lunch?
Again...I just don't care which!!!
LOL

tattoolesa
03-04-2012, 11:02 AM
I voted but am flexible too! Thank you for taking care of us Traci. xoxo

maxiesmom
03-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow, that is more than I thought it would be. I was thinking maybe we'd get 5 bucks back.