PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Tools to Palooza

scraphappy908
03-02-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone was planning to bring big tools like a cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies, embossing folders, a Janome sewing machine,embossing heat guns, Score-Pal, etc. Obviously, those who are flying can't bring those things. But on the other hand, it would be silly if everyone who is driving bring all these tools.

So I thought it would be good if we signed up to bring these items. Who's interested?

I can bring my dies, embossing folders, and sewing machine.

Spartymom
03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
I can bring a cuttlebug but I don't have alot of embossing plates to go with.

maxiesmom
03-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I always bring my Bug and folders, I usually use Kimmy & Jennifers Nesties since they have more than I do. Don't know if I'll be doing any embossing this year to need a gun but certainly can bring mine if someone else woants to use one.

scraphappy908
03-03-2012, 08:25 AM
I can bring a cuttlebug but I don't have alot of embossing plates to go with.

I've got quite a few embossing folders althogh I don't have any of the new ones that just came out. Hopefully, I'll have some by then. As for my nesties, I have the basic ovals, circles and labels.

kimmyqtgirl
03-03-2012, 04:52 PM
I always bring my bug too! You can never have too many:) And I have quite a few embossing folders and nesties anyone can use. Heat gun is small so I can bring that too... Do those flying have any request of larger tools/machines ? I have a Cricut I can bring if someone wants to use it but I only have 5 cartridges, I also have a Cinch but no Janome so let me know if anyone wants either of those from me.

shuggy
03-03-2012, 09:38 PM
if someone brings a cinch, i can email the pages for people to print to make them a "project book" if they want.

workin4stamps
03-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Do you guys want me to bring my big shot??? I'm not sure if we need it with all the bugs...... just let me know!

ccstampin12
03-04-2012, 11:35 AM
if someone brings a cinch, i can email the pages for people to print to make them a "project book" if they want.

I would definitely make another one, Angie.
I am using mine, and fear I will fill it in no time!

ccstampin12
03-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Do you guys want me to bring my big shot??? I'm not sure if we need it with all the bugs...... just let me know!

Are you driving, Traci?
If so, we probably could use the Big Shot too!!!

iloveflipflops
03-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Someone MUST bring the heat tool to make Suzi's FAVORITE smores!!! Even though Suzi will be sadly missed this year!!!

ccstampin12
03-04-2012, 11:37 AM
I always bring my bug too! You can never have too many:) And I have quite a few embossing folders and nesties anyone can use. Heat gun is small so I can bring that too... Do those flying have any request of larger tools/machines ? I have a Cricut I can bring if someone wants to use it but I only have 5 cartridges, I also have a Cinch but no Janome so let me know if anyone wants either of those from me.

Kimmy, it sounds like we might need your Cinch if Angie emails us the pages to print out to make a projects booklet.
We made them in Utah, and mine is quickly getting filled. I might make more than one!!! LOL

Spartymom
03-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I would love to make a project booklet! Kimmy, please bring the cinch.

Spartymom
03-04-2012, 11:59 AM
I'd be happy to buy some binding supplies for the cinch, just let me know what brand?

workin4stamps
03-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Are you driving, Traci?
If so, we probably could use the Big Shot too!!!

yes Joanie....I drive. I am only about 1.5 hours away from the Inn.

kimmyqtgirl
03-04-2012, 12:48 PM
My Cinch is on the list:)

Spartymom
03-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Yeah, Kimmy! What binding supplies do you need for it? WHat's the brand name?

ccstampin12
03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
I'd be happy to buy some binding supplies for the cinch, just let me know what brand?

I'll be happy to pay for the binder thingies....

workin4stamps
03-04-2012, 01:26 PM
I can also bring a bunch of SU cardstock if you guys want. I can plan on bringing some of every color. Then you can just buy it by the sheet?? Does anyone want me to do this? I can also order full packs if anyone knows they will want that much of a certain color.... just let me know. I usually also always bring all of my SU ink pads and markers.

kimmyqtgirl
03-04-2012, 02:37 PM
the Cinch is by We R Memory Keepers... I only have one of the metal rings for making a book. They have a few different sizes too.

Traci I think that the SU! cardstock is a great idea. i'll look over the catty to see if I have any special colors:)

maxiesmom
03-04-2012, 04:51 PM
What is this project book y'all are talking about?

Inkisallover
03-05-2012, 06:28 PM

I was wondering the same thing.

shuggy
03-05-2012, 08:27 PM

i'll post a picture in a bit...

shuggy
03-05-2012, 11:28 PM
here is the project book i made. when i first started crafting, i never wrote anything down. then i had someone ask me to make something they had seen on my blog. i had no idea what i used!! so i created a book to write down what i use to make a project. then i can go back and make it again if i want to!!

just used regular o-wires...3/4 inch i think. save some medium weight chipboard (i used the back of notepads) for the covers.

Inkisallover
03-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Very cool Angie!

scraphappy908
03-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Sounds like there will be a lot of embossing folders and nesties. I can bring my Janome and my Bind-it-All with rings instead. What do you ladies think?