PDA

View Full Version : It's been way too long!

Fief14
03-16-2012, 12:56 AM
9084Hi Everybody!

Remember me!?!?!? As I'm sure many of you with children can relate, but ever since my son was born 8.5 months ago, I haven't had the time to visit the Shack. As a matter of fact, I'm rarely on my computer any more at all. Many of you can find me on Facebook, but only cause it's on my phone. I'm still working at the hospital full time and I'm also still designing for DRS Designs. Of course, I don't stamp as much as I'd like, but now I do it as a stress reliever more then ever! I'm glad I was able to work out babysitting arrangements and can join those of you going to Palooza. I'm really looking forward to having uninterrupted stamping time and getting a few nights of uninterrupted sleep! I love being a mom though, and wouldn't change it for the world! Anthony is such a good baby, he rarely cries and is very smart! He practically crawls faster than I can run (!) and is starting to pull himself up on large toys and couches. I'm pretty certain he'll be walking before he's one! Here's one of his latest professional pictures, it's one of my favorites that was taken when he was 6 months old. We'll be getting new ones of him done in just a few weeks.

I'm going to try to make it a point to check in more often at the Shack, especially with Palooza coming up. From the little I've been browsing so far tonight there are a lot of new "faces" here. I hope to get to know you and catch up with the rest of you. I've missed looking at the gallery too! There's a ton of inspiration there that I've completely forgotten about!

Happy Stamping!

ccstampin12
03-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi, Jennifer!
I remember you!
Your baby is simply adorable!
Congrats on the design team gig...I think that company comes to W. Springfield in MA in June for the Heirloom Convention.
Great to see you here.
HUGS
Joanie

maxiesmom
03-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Oh my goodness that pic of Anthony is the cutest! I can't believe it's so long and I haven't met him yet. :( At least I will get to see you soon. I think we're all looking forward to Palooza.

shuggy
03-16-2012, 07:46 AM
well hello stranger!! he is adorable!! can't wait to hear all your stories in a few weeks!!

HeatherJ
03-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Glad to hear from you again and what a sweet picture of your little guy!

cindi
03-16-2012, 08:11 AM
hi Jennifer, nice to see you here! what a handsome lil boy you have. welcome back
:)

penelope
03-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Good to hear from you and your little one is darling. - also Penelope had to use that name to sign back on. -- Nancy in AZ

Christie
03-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi Jennifer!! Glad to see you around and to hear that all is going great. Love the cutie in your profile picture too!!!

shadoob
03-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Well, if you are going to be away, it has been for the grandest reasons of them all. (the son part- not the work and busy part)