PDA

View Full Version : It is soooo quite here...

Paula Carden
04-16-2012, 07:11 AM
It has been so quite here the last few days. What is everyone up to?
I had a busy but productive weekend, cleaned my closet (clothes) out and reorganized so that getting dressed for work is easier. Also cleaned out a couple of dresser drawers and shoes. Donation to the thrift stores here I come. Feels good to get the spring and summer stuff where I can find and the fall winter pushed aside.

I did finish my one swap for Christie's security envelope recycled. I will get it in the mail this week. That was about it for stamping this weekend tho.

Angie has put a couple of really cute cards in the gallery.

Have a GREAT Monday everyone!! Off to work I go...because I stamp, I stamp...:wubclub:

cindi
04-16-2012, 09:26 AM
i have had a nasty cold then worked Saturday. Sunday we went for a big ride so i was gone all day. now I have slept in and hope to get all inky later today.
:)

Christie
04-16-2012, 10:11 AM
I had a lazy weekend for a change. I hope to one day get the craft bug again. Now I'm back at the dreaded work..................................

lakeslady
04-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Still recovering from the loss of my dear Dad, but I have managed to get into my craft room this weekend and put a few simple cards together.

Paula Carden
04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Still recovering from the loss of my dear Dad, but I have managed to get into my craft room this weekend and put a few simple cards together.

Oh Joan I hope you will get back to your cardmaking soon, grief is so hard for each person and everyone has to go through it at their own pace! I am glad you were able to get back in the room and get a few cards done...it is therapy for me after a hard/busy day.
Thinking of you!

loobylou
04-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I am on holidays. I too finished my security envelope swap and mailed out today. I think that's the first swap I've done since October! We are not going away, just puttering around at home. I need to sort out my pantry today, and design a sympathy card for a class I am teaching. Wish me luck.

Paula Carden
04-16-2012, 07:42 PM
I am on holidays. I too finished my security envelope swap and mailed out today. I think that's the first swap I've done since October! We are not going away, just puttering around at home. I need to sort out my pantry today, and design a sympathy card for a class I am teaching. Wish me luck.

Good Luck Sarah with your sympathy card class- I am sure it will be awesome! I like the purple one you put in the gallery recently. It could be done in other colors such as yellow, pinks etc or corals that seems to be a "hot" color. Enjoy your break too!

milmogando
04-16-2012, 09:09 PM
hi ladies:) i'm sore! oh so sore...my neck, my shoulders...my kids are runnning rings around me!! school hols argh!! emmerson likes to feed around a hundred times a night...must put a stop to that but too tired!! sheesh what a whinge!! sorry u asked paula?? lol finished my atc's for angies text flowers - that was a nice break and i'm working on a piece of furniture for the bedroom - just repainting and re-hardware-ing with a distressed finish. shall post some pics when i'm done.
thinking of you joan at this very hard time. hugs for you.

HeatherJ
04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
I am trying to get EMily's room put back to rights after it bacame a sort of storage area while she was away at university. She comes home for the summer on friday. :)