PDA

View Full Version : Final Information for Spring Palooza 2012

workin4stamps
04-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Hello!! We are getting close!! Only 10 days until Palooza officially begins! Here is some information, and please ask if you have any other questions!

Some people are arriving on Wednesday the 25th, others on Thursday, and others on Friday! Our scrap room will be available for us to use beginning in the morning of Thursday the 26th. Very possibly they might let us sneak down there early, but we will just have to wait and ask when we get there.

If you have room in your bags (especially those of you who are NOT flying), at Ott Light will be helpful! If you have extras, please bring them for your other friends who are flying. The Wig Wam room isn't ideal as far as lighting goes, but we will make it work! Also bring extenion cords or power strips if you would like (again...if you are flying do NOT worry about this!). I believe the Inn is supposed to provide us with some, but we can bring extras just in case!!!

I am bringing a supply of 8.5x11 SU cardstock. I will have all colors available, and you can buy it by the sheet. If you are flying, this will save you some space (and weight!) If anyone knows of a certain color that they want a LOT of, please let me know ahead of time and I will bring extra of that color.

Planned restaurant trips as far as I know are as follows:

Friday April 27th, we will be going to our favorite mexican place for dinner

Saturday April 28th, we will be going to Bob Evans for lunch (this meal is paid for by me, since I have some extra funds in our kitty!)

We will have some food brought in for breakfast each day (bagels, cream cheese, OJ, milk, fresh fruit). Bring cereal (or buy at WalMart when you arrive) if you want to use the milk for some cereal. We will have bowls, plates, utensils, napkins, etc available.

There is a pool, sauna, and hot tub available at the Inn. Bring your swimsuit if you would like. There are also nice hiking trails, weather permitting. Bring your hiking shoes. The trails are very scenic!

We will have a water station set up at all times, and we will have snacks brought in Friday and Saturday afternoon. We always have WAY too much food, so feel free to limit what you bring!

Here is a list of those attending:

Angie
Mary R
Traci
Chelsea
Kimmy K
Kim S
Becky R
Lesa S
Joanie M
Kathy P
Amy S
Sherri T
Jennifer E
Kristi W
Chris H

Post here if you have any questions. Thanks and I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!

shuggy
04-16-2012, 11:13 AM
yay!!! i'm starting to freak out about what i'm going to bring to work on!!

traci-i may send you a list of cardstock...i'm not sure if i'm going to mail a box this year.

Spartymom
04-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks for noting the dining plans.Sounds great! yeah. I can't wait. We'll need to get a forecast. I plan on walking again.

shuggy
04-16-2012, 06:20 PM
do people still want to make the project book? if you do, email or pm me so i can send you the pages you need to print and bring.

ccstampin12
04-16-2012, 06:49 PM
I will make a project book. Oh...PM Angie.
duh
LOL
I'm getting excited!!!

kimmyqtgirl
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I was planning on bringing my Cinch still, and I can bring a power strip, but I don't have a portable OTT light. Are there any other large items we need? Kathy and I are driving but we have to take my Mustang so don't have a ton of space LOL!

maxiesmom
04-16-2012, 09:05 PM
I do have a little Ott light if someone needs one and it isn't a very big box(yes I am ashamed it has never been out of the box in many years). I can also bring an extension cord or power strip if we need.

tattoolesa
04-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Woohoo!!!!

iloveflipflops
04-16-2012, 09:33 PM
I am bringing 2 or 3 OTT lights and maybe 2 extension cords. I'm bringing whatever we have :).

And I am bringing stuff for smores.

shuggy
04-16-2012, 09:57 PM
i'm bringing me!! and i will need an ott light, please...

ccstampin12
04-16-2012, 10:22 PM
I might try to pack my Ott light, but if I can't fit it in, I'll need one too. I have extra extension cord, if I can find it...
J