PDA

View Full Version : Springfield is only a month away!

RubberLady603
05-02-2012, 07:41 PM
I so can't wait to see you guys!!!! I'm saving up my pennies and have my list going! At the top of my list will be some sprays and the seasonal re-inkers. I won the new spring Distress pads from Ranger (YAY!!!!!!!!!) now I have to have all the seasonal re-inkers. I use re-inkers A LOT so have to replace some too. Anyhow, most important, I am looking forward to seeing you guys!!!!

cindi
05-02-2012, 09:32 PM
yay!! i am so excited ton see everyone too!! I am going to make a list of some supplies you girls might want to bring if you want me to show you how tom make the paper flowers I have been making and I will post it. no pressure and maybe you girls can teach me aflower or two also. I am stoked for a fun shackie filled weekend!!
:)

RubberLady603
05-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Flowers sound awesome! Won't be long now!

Paula Carden
05-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Enjoy! I am hoping to get the ScrapBook Expo in Gwinette Ga this year in July. I haven't been to the ScrapBook Expo but it looks like good vendors. I am looking forward to it and it is only about 2 hours away from home. I went to Heirloom earlier this year, they had more vendors than the last couple of years.

Patty
05-03-2012, 09:45 AM
I am also anxious to get to Springfield---Paula---too bad you won't be joining us here---maybe next time--As soon as I see Cindi's list I'm packing---can't wait!!!

Mrs. Fence
05-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh Wow! Time flies...the count down begins! Can't wait to see you all--getting excited!!!