PDA

View Full Version : My house was broken into yesterday

Christie
05-23-2012, 08:07 AM
That's the scariest feeling comIng home and seeing your door open. Thank the goodLord that Jiggs wasn't stolen or hurt. He was scared. It fine otherwise. They stole our tv, blu ray player, entire computer including our nice printer we had bought and my slr camera and all my lens for it. I am just sick over the fact that someone was in my home and went through all the rooms and just took thier time. I am scared to leave the house now.

mcourtney
05-23-2012, 08:21 AM
That's just so wrong! But I'm glad everyone is OK. I hope the bad people get what they deserve!

cindi
05-23-2012, 09:07 AM
I am sorry!! it is such a scary invading feeling. I am glad Jiggs is ok.sending you (((hugs)))

penelope
05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
I ama sending you good vibes and hope they catch them. - Nancy

iloveflipflops
05-23-2012, 10:07 AM
OMG - that is just awful Christie!! I hope they catch whoever did that!!

Mrs. Fence
05-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Oh, Christie - that is terrible! I am so sorry you had to go through this. I am glad no one was hurt. Take care and be safe. Hugs to you, Nathan and Jiggs.

Patty
05-23-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about this. Thank God no one was home at the time. Prayers for comfort and calm---and safety!!

lakeslady
05-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Christie, I am so sorry to hear your news, you must be terribly upset.
Pleased that Jiggs was unharmed.
Loosing possessions is bad but hopeful can be replaced....were you insured. However Jiggs is family and he is safe thank goodness. I hope they catch these bad people soon
Sending you hugs Joan

Rebecca
05-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Christie, so sorry to hear your home was broken into. I'm glad no one was hurt, poor little Jiggs, I'm sure it was so scarey for him. I'm a firm believer in Karma!!
Hugs to you!

HeatherJ
05-23-2012, 04:11 PM
How awful! It would be hard to look around and think someone had been there. Sorry to hear this.

Christie
05-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Christie, I am so sorry to hear your news, you must be terribly upset.
Pleased that Jiggs was unharmed.
Loosing possessions is bad but hopeful can be replaced....were you insured. However Jiggs is family and he is safe thank goodness. I hope they catch these bad people soon
Sending you hugs Joan

Yes, we are insured but what a hassle. They want original receipts to everything that was stolen so I'm not in the process of getting receipts from Best Buy for three ago. Plus having to pay to have the door fixed, which they can't fix until tomorrow, and not wanting to leave jiggs home alone anymore. It's pretty scary and I hate the fact that someone came in my home unwelcome and looked through everything I had. It's just unnerving.

suzi_f
05-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh Christie!!! That's awful!!! Im sooo sorry this happened. Glad you can get the receipts!!! Stupid that you HAVE to!!!! Hugs to you & Jiggs!!!!

Paula Carden
05-23-2012, 08:23 PM
This is terrible! I am so glad Jiggs is ok. It is a wonder he didn't get out with the door open. I hope they catch the people that violated your home. Thinking of you!!

milmogando
05-23-2012, 09:05 PM
i'm sorry this has happened to you:( i hope you can feel safe again soon. hugs.

maxiesmom
05-23-2012, 09:35 PM
Oh Christie, I am so sorry to hear this. Thankfully all the people and Jiggs are ok.

RubberLady603
05-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Oh no!! What is wrong with people?! So sorry this happened to you! The worst part is that sick feeling, knowing that someone has been in your space and touched your stuff. Thank goodness they didn't harm Jiggs!