PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Paula Carden
06-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Sure is quite here! I have had to a little cleaning this weekend. So today I am getting some things ready for my first try at selling some cards, coasters and necklaces at a community craft fair. Doesn't cost much to have a table, most of the cost goes as donation to local fire dept. So win-win even if I don't sell anything.

Hope everyone's having a great Sunday-Happy Father's Day to dads- and our StampShack Hosts!

shuggy
06-17-2012, 12:45 PM
i'm just finishing up my father's day card (i know, i know!). then going to the cute parents for a bbq.

happy father's day to the dads!!

MnMommy2
06-17-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm camping right now... luxury camping in a 5th wheel, with WiFi

maxiesmom
06-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I was thinking the same thing, nobody around! I had my little boys yesterday after I did my volunteer gardening. They decorated shirts and we played Connect 4 and they played on the Wii. Today I went shopping with mom a little and am doing all my ironing so I have scrubs that look neat.

lakeslady
06-17-2012, 04:46 PM
It felt so sad and strange not to have a Fathers Day card to send today,

cindi
06-17-2012, 04:48 PM
we have been gone a ton. worked friday & sat..then to camp after. Hoping gary's sis will get the camp computer set up this week, then I can at least check in from camp. I am sorry joan (hugs)
:)

iloveflipflops
06-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Sorry Joan! :(

I called my dad for Father's Day. It was good to talk to him.

We are taking Charlie to Razzoos for Fathers Day and Emily is going to wait on us. Its her first time as a server since she started a month ago!! (She's been a hostess there for 2 1/2 yrs)

suzi_f
06-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Took Scott to Pasta House for free spaghetti & cheesecake. Then, he went to Best Buy while I took Becca to Old Navy. Trying to find some cute outfits for her Sr pics (ACK!!! In denial that she'll be a Sr & NOT wanting to deal with how much they're gonna cost!!!!). Home now. Watched Sherlock Holmes (one of Scott's FD Gifts). Now, doing laundry, TRYING to find the missing pics that are SOMEWHERE on my computer or on one of the 3 EHDs.... When/If I find it, I'll print them in sepia & finish the Shadow Box I started at Archivers yesterday. Came up w/the layout I liked but needed another pic & decided it'd look better in sepia!

suzi_f
06-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm also listen to the kids recite scripture verses for their Bible Quiz. They are leaving next Monday for 10 days in Seattle. WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!!!

Patty
06-17-2012, 09:16 PM
It was a strange FD here--no cards to send--but I did call my son--had to leave a msg--he wasn't there--called my BIL and nephew to say happy FD--ended up texting them too. I went out to get a paper, did some laundry, stamped 3 cards for dgs' (reminds me I better get down to the dryer)--then I went out to get gas.--Pretty much did nothing much!!!

shuggy
06-17-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm camping right now... luxury camping in a 5th wheel, with WiFi

my kind of camping!!

MidwestStamper
06-17-2012, 11:07 PM
We had a pretty good Father's Day here--but only one of our sons was around--Daniel. Andrew is down in Pascagoula MS with his work!

We all went to Church together, then out for a steak dinner. Then DH and I went to see the movie THE AVENGERS again.

Later, DH assembled the gift he got for himself for Father's Day: a new 40" TV!

loobylou
06-18-2012, 04:33 AM
it's not father's day here. ours is the first Sunday in September. I went out to look at display homes with my sister as hubby was working Sunday arvo.

Christie
06-18-2012, 09:34 AM
Since I'm not wOrking now I should work on getting some things ready for fairs too. I have gotten to play a little and am slowly getting my muse back.

iloveflipflops
06-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Since I'm not wOrking now I should work on getting some things ready for fairs too. I have gotten to play a little and am slowly getting my muse back.

Yay Christie!! I am off too now for 10 weeks so maybe we can get our muse back together!

shuggy
06-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Yay Christie!! I am off too now for 10 weeks so maybe we can get our muse back together!

time for new swaps???

Paula Carden
06-19-2012, 06:11 AM
New swaps -sounds interesting!!!

ngreek
06-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Well I have not been on here much. I will check at different times and read posts but not as much as I had. Between school, work and we moved (means my craft supplies are in a box and need to be organized) I have had little time for anything else.