PDA

View Full Version : And the Flood goes on!!!

Patty
07-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Just picked up yesterday's mail---2 more flood wishes---YOO HOO!!!
Becky--Inksallover--Thank you very much for the great card--I love how you coordinated all those colors--and especially the layers INSIDE the card--great card!!

Sherri--what a cute card---it's adorable--and I miss you too!!! Please keep me posted on what's happening with you...please tell Charlie I vote for NC, NOT Fla!!!:skeptical::no2:

MidwestStamper
07-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi Patty! I tried looking through old posts, but did you receive my Flood card? I'm pretty sure it would've been a picture of Alaska on it. Just hoping that it made it to you!

Paula Carden
07-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi Patty! I tried looking through old posts, but did you receive my Flood card? I'm pretty sure it would've been a picture of Alaska on it. Just hoping that it made it to you!

I think she posted earlier that she received it!!

Patty
07-01-2012, 06:25 PM

Yes, Lidia--I did receive it and I remember telling you how beautiful it looked, and I wish I had been there with you. Sorry you didn't see it---