PDA

cahinton
10-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Sherry, is that a picture of yourself? You still remain this mystery person (faceless) to me lol.

Carol

Sherry
10-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Yep, that is me :)

Decided to finally put a photo of myself up. I'm rather camera shy so I had to really dig to find this one, haha.

cahinton
10-25-2006, 08:33 PM
It's good to finally place a face with you. It's funny, I sorta of imagined you looked that way. And sometimes it can be a real shock when someone posts a picture of themselves lol.:eek:

Carol

Erin K
10-25-2006, 08:36 PM
That is not what I pictured Sherry looking like.
I have a picture in mind for each of you, I'm never right. Well the people I know in person I picture you all right...

cahinton
10-25-2006, 08:41 PM
So Erin, how did you think Sherry looked? lol.

Carol

Erin K
10-25-2006, 08:42 PM
All bundled up in a parka type outfit with light blonde hair. With snow in it.

cahinton
10-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Snow .... parka? Do you think we live in igloos too? lol (just joking). Your answer is interesting. Now who else can we imagine what they look like?

Carol

Erin K
10-25-2006, 08:51 PM
Name anyone I'll tell you what comes to mind...

BTW I picture you as teeny tiny and sweet like a kindergarden teacher, possibly in a jumper dress with striped knit tights. And now that I know you live in Canada you get a parka too. Your hood is down though, Sherry's hood is up.

cahinton
10-25-2006, 08:55 PM
LMAO. Jumper dress and knit tights hahahaha. I don't think I've ever wore either one of those items. Why is my hood down?

I've always wandered what Jennifer looks like? She's another mystery faceless person.

Carol

Erin K
10-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Jennifer I knew the second I saw her

I had her in a jumper too though, I think you all wear jumpers up there.(she did not wear a jumper the day I saw her) Anyhow she was very classy and elegant looking and had short hair and was just stunning. I knew she was going to be beautiful though. I just knew it.

What do you think I look like, or do you see too many pics and know exactly what I look like

cahinton
10-25-2006, 09:11 PM
I have only see one picture of you (the one you have posted). It's small so it's hard to see you. I picture you as a Harley biker babe! All dressed in black leather and tight jeans. Your helmet is down. lol

Carol

Erin K
10-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Are you kidding?

i wear jeans all the time, I try even in the summer, but down here it's hard. I wear flip flops all the time even though I wear my jeans long so they are bunched up on the floor and you can't see my feet. I wear a ponytail almost every day because I can't be bothered styling my hair. I'm not at all a biker girl. I wear tshirts a lot, but sorta fitted ones because I have this idea that makes it a bit fancier? I hardly wear any makeup at all. I'm just boring and momish

cahinton
10-25-2006, 09:22 PM
I was just teasing you Erin about the biker girl. You weren't serious about the jumper thing LOL ..... were you? You actually look like a very nice person. You look like a California beach girl.

Erin K
10-25-2006, 09:53 PM
um..What's wrong with jumpers? I like jumpers. I think I picture everyone in a jumper. I used to wear jumpers but Brian said no more, he doesn't like them.

I did think you were serious, I thought it was funny though. I think I look more like a bum that a California beach girl though.