PDA

View Full Version : Sarah---guess what was in my mailbox??

Patty
08-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Your card arrived yesterday---GREAT job with the alcohol inks--especially punching the butterflies in it, and I really like the black . I'm also impressed with how you folded the card to it would go through the mail and not need a 3rd piece of cardstock---VERY clever!!! Thank you for remembering me!!:cute:

loobylou
08-03-2012, 03:36 AM
That's funny, I wondered if you would be confused by me sending an "insideout" card. Just seemed the safest way to get it there without the envelope tearing.

Paula Carden
08-03-2012, 06:21 AM
I thought it was very creative!! I had one in my box this week that was absolutely gorgeous! Love the onyx cardstock!!
What a wonderful treat to have something so far away!!
Thanks Sarah-that is the good thing about the flood-it goes on for a long time!!

loobylou
08-03-2012, 11:48 PM
I thought it was very creative!! I had one in my box this week that was absolutely gorgeous! Love the onyx cardstock!!
What a wonderful treat to have something so far away!!
Thanks Sarah-that is the good thing about the flood-it goes on for a long time!!

Yes, especially when I'm running so behind! Sorry and Thankyou for your patience, and It's so true, a card is always a pick-me-up, no matter when it arrives