PDA

View Full Version : Yuck!!! We finally got snow here in Ohio

Jadyeebugsaunt
01-19-2007, 10:06 AM
And the first time in days that I feel "normal to do alittle bit. But now every time i look outside I wanna crawl back into bed. But no I must stay up and do alittle of something I must.

mydogstinks2
01-19-2007, 10:37 AM
snow, snow and more snow here too! I'm glad your feeling better. I have to go work at the LSS today or I would just stay in bed too!

moosemama
01-19-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm in Ohio also-we are only getting a few flurries here and there! Darn! I LOVE SNOW-I know, driving in it is the pitts, but it's great to look out and see the flakes, then get the fire roarin' and hot chocolate!

buggainok
01-19-2007, 12:41 PM
I hear you. In Oklahoma we have not recovered from a terrible ice storm that came last week. Thousands of people here still do not have power in freezing weather. Our area, Oklahoma City, got horrible ice and sleet and the city was paralyzed for 4 days, but kept the power on, thank goodness.

And now, another storm is expected tonight and tomorrow with 8 to 10 inches of snow in the next 24-36 hours.:eek:

It took me an hour to check out at the grocery store last night. Everyone was really stocking up for this next round.

irishchristine
01-19-2007, 02:05 PM
I am here in Michigan and bought a new snow blower this year. I have not had to use it once and I am not complaining!!

mydogstinks2
01-19-2007, 02:18 PM
I had to shovel!! Just an hour ago and now you can't even tell I did it!