PDA

View Full Version : WOW! what a weekend

cindi
08-26-2012, 10:28 PM
so i worked friday..got out a bit early..saturday we had the yearly fish fry date set at camp(fish caught in the lake) so gary requsted my shrimp pasta salad, so i hit the grocery store and made it friday evening..we went to camp after work on saturday..and wow..as always way too much food..not enough eaters! we had fried fish, homamade french fries, homemade onion rings. because i don't like fresh water fish carol(next door) made 2 pans of shepards pie(yum!!) plus we had my shrimp pasta salad, potato salad, cole slaw, jalapeno poppers, aND cupcakes, no bake cookies and chocolate zucchini cake...my clothes may never fit again!:skeptical:
so even though we had a good turn out..we did not make a dent in all that food..:huh:
so then like a bunch of kids..we stayed and played a game (left, right , center) until after 1 am!! geez..when was the last time I stayed out that thta..not sure I remember!
:biglaugh:
well it was my lucky night..i started out with 75 cents and came home with 18.00! haha
so we decided to have a we have tons of leftovers party this afternoon..and we did and we still have leftovers! oh boy..can I stand a third day?

lol..anyways that was my crazy weekend..who wants leftover??
:wubclub:

Paula Carden
08-27-2012, 06:36 AM
It all sounds delishious! Glad you had fun and lots to eat!!

maxiesmom
08-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Isn't that always the case, too much food? It is with our family parties anyway. You don't like fresh water fish? Can you tell a difference in taste? I guess that must be what I usually have and I'm used to it.

HeatherJ
08-27-2012, 08:31 AM
My timing is off by one week - I love leftovers!! Sounds like fun, for sure.

Patty
08-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Sounds like you had a blast!!! That's great!! It may take you all week to recover. I know I would need that!!!

RubberLady603
08-27-2012, 07:56 PM
LOL! Sounds like fun!! and I'm full just reading your menu! Yum!

logcabincreations
08-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Wow Cindi! Sounds like a great time. I thought I was the only one who does not like fresh water fish...yuck! I grew up on catfish from a large creek -- my dad always fished when I was younger. Can't stand fish now unless it is saltwater fish.