PDA

View Full Version : I spent the day with my friend here at home...

Paula Carden
09-01-2012, 09:08 PM
she brought pics of the grandson and we started a scrapbook for him. He is 6 andwe started with the baby shower. I really don't scrapbook and she never has but we had fun and the pages turned out great. I had lots of embellishments and used those nesties and I was quite pleased with the pages and she thought they were terrific.
It was fun to spend the day chatting and crafting. The boys had a project with our front door so it was good.
I tired and off to bed!:huh:

HeatherJ
09-01-2012, 09:48 PM
That sounds like a great way to spend the day!

Paula Carden
09-02-2012, 07:50 AM
It was a great day! Off to the grocery store this am, then I hope to have a day of relaxing and stamping. Best thing is I still have one more day off tomorrow. I love these long weekends at home!

cindi
09-02-2012, 09:31 AM
sounds like fun!! and sounds liek she has a job ahead of her catching up..maybe you girls can do it again
:)

RubberLady603
09-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a really great day!! I'm sitting here trying to work up a little ambition to go in and play. I worked 81 hours this week and now I am just plain lazy. I have today and tomorrow off, so maybe I can get something done. Next weekend I'm going down to Keene for a visit with Mom, a trip to Michaels (no craft stores around here) and then to a Antique tractor and small engine show. I can't wait. I'm so happy these crazy stupid hours are coming to an end!

Paula Carden
09-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Sounds like a really great day!! I'm sitting here trying to work up a little ambition to go in and play. I worked 81 hours this week and now I am just plain lazy. I have today and tomorrow off, so maybe I can get something done. Next weekend I'm going down to Keene for a visit with Mom, a trip to Michaels (no craft stores around here) and then to a Antique tractor and small engine show. I can't wait. I'm so happy these crazy stupid hours are coming to an end!

Wow Dee that is a lot of hours- I think you just need to rest and relax! Glad it is coming to an end so that you can play with your stamps! Enjoy the visit with your mom!

Darleneh710
09-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a great day!

Christie
09-03-2012, 11:08 AM
sounds like a fun day!!!