PDA

View Full Version : Wild Animals

penelope
09-14-2012, 12:14 PM
How about a swap of wild animals. -Penelope/Nancy

Aorry about the spelling on the previous swap. By the way it would be due the end of October for both of them and today is Sept. 14

penelope
09-14-2012, 12:14 PM
My fingers and brain are not spelling to well today - Geez- Nancy

maxiesmom
09-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Hmm, I don't think I have any wild animal stamps. Heck, I don't think I have any animals other than a few dog stamps!

penelope
09-14-2012, 02:45 PM
I have no idea how to get pictures on here?????- Nancy

But you could use your dogs and make a scene with trees or catsor chairs or doors or shoes. Also you can just put flowers on an envelope, or sayings on the front or back, always leaving room for the address. Does that help and where are all the people who really do use this , and I do wish they could stop all those crazy names, so people who really want to stamp had a place of their own, Isn't something like that, also spam. I sure miss our ole' gang, who would even come back if things would change I am sure.- Nancy

Paula Carden
09-14-2012, 03:39 PM
A lot of the old gang are at facebook or somewhere else. I miss them all too Nancy. I use to log on this time of day and there would be tons of new posts. Not so much any more. Wish we could spice it up and get them all back here stamping again.

Patty
09-14-2012, 03:42 PM
I could never get it done for Oct. I'm booked till 2013...sorry

maxiesmom
09-14-2012, 05:05 PM
I agree and have ranted on this many times before, I am sure everyone we are missing have time to be on Facebook, but don't bother to visit here anymore. At this point it is almost a protest thing with me. I do NOT want to have yet one more place to check on everyday. I am very happy here. I don't feel the need to know the minutiae of everyone's lives that get posted there and I am ok with being out of the loop sometimes.

also the people who have let their memberships lapse for a few months don't want to pay the 24.00 fee they are charging now. IMO that is hurting us also, if that was what i had to pay to be on here, I wouldn't be either. Frankly with the little bit of activity here on the board and in the gallery lately, it's not worth it. I stay because I have loved it here at the Shack for many years and hope for it to one day be a top stamping site again.

sorry, that was all way off topic. Getting off my soapbox now.

RubberLady603
09-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Don't worry Kathy! I'm out of the Facebook loop too. I love it here and hope the Shack is around for us for the long run.
Now back to the swap......I think it sounds fun and I have some wild animal stamps.

cindi
09-14-2012, 06:49 PM
sounds like a fun swap
:)

HeatherJ
09-14-2012, 07:54 PM
I have an old SU set called "IN the Wild" that I could use. I'd be in.

Paula Carden
09-14-2012, 08:16 PM
so is it for cards or envelopes-either way I can give it a try but I am not sure I can do it for the fall but for sure if it were after the holidays.

maxiesmom
09-14-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm a little confused too, Paula. I thought one thread was for a stamped envelope swap and one was for wild animal cards, but after reading Nancy's last post I am uncertain of just what is what! :wacko: So what else is new, lol.