PDA

View Full Version : Already finished grocery shopping, laundry and

Paula Carden
09-15-2012, 09:00 AM
made a couple of cards. Got up at 3:30 am. Hubby got the floor(kitchen) mopped and we have the laundry done, grocery shopping finished, car cleaned and I made a couple of Halloween cards. I may take a nap. Oh and I got the casters on a set of drawers from the container store. It is very nice, little more sturdier than the iris carts, has 12 nice drawers and it is fairly tall. So this afternoon I am going to do a little re-arranging for my stamps and supplies. I like to have everything close by. Stopped at the Container Store in Raleigh this week. They have everything!! Glad there isn't one close by to me.:err:

cindi
09-15-2012, 09:13 AM
wow paula!! look at you go. I wound up having today off anf woke up feeling crafty so i am finishing my halloween atc's this morning.
:)

Christie
09-15-2012, 10:48 AM
you have been busy!!! i love the container store. thankfully they aren't close to me either!!!

maxiesmom
09-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Good heavens, Paula what were you doing up at that hour?? On here chatting with Sarah?? It's 11:30 now, I am dressed, have my small grocery list ready, brushed the dogs teeth, read the paper online and am contemplating the remainder of my day. May cut down some stuff outside that is looking raggedy. am also hoping to make some cards too, my stash is getting low.

Patty
09-15-2012, 01:52 PM
OMG, I'm yawning just reading this!! I am finishing some birthday invitations for my ds's fiance's daughter. She's turning 13 and they are giving her a surprise party! As soon as they are finished I'm starting Halloween. I have 2 or 3 deadlines to meet after that---somewhere in there Halloween cards are on my list. My house looks like it was ransacked but I don't have time to work on that....there's stamping to do!!! Where is this container store--I think I have a container fettish---why don't I know about this????
'

Paula Carden
09-15-2012, 02:30 PM
In North Carolina there are 2 Container Stores- Charlotte and Raleigh. Also they have an online store. Another place that I am glad that isn't close by as well as Archivers and Ikea. Look at them online. They have everything.
I seem to spend so much time looking for the perfect organizers/containers for stamping supplies. I think that is the point of collecting so much is organizing and reorganizing.