PDA

View Full Version : Update from Mary/swappin cards

Far North
01-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Mary Michaels/swappin cards is a card making pal of mine for a few years prior to my encouraging her to join the shack. This fall we lost touch when her computer was worked on and totally became dysfunctional. Recently she responded to my cards and shared that her husband had a massive heart attack in the fall and was in an extended care facility. An e-mail arrived the other day to share that Dick her husband of 51 years had passed away on January 12th.
Thankfully with the help of her visiting son we are reconnected with the computer although she still can not get into this site. She hopes her son can get her recoonected to the Shack before he leaves. In the meantime your thoghts and prayers for Mary would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
...Jan

HeatherJ
01-30-2013, 04:51 PM
So sorry to hear of her husband's passing Glad to hear you were able to re-connect. Hopefully she can get back on at the Shack. she may just have to make a new profile if the old one doesn't work for her.

maxiesmom
01-30-2013, 07:49 PM
So sorry to hear of this. Sending up prayers and good thoughts. Hopefully she can rejoin us again soon.

loobylou
01-31-2013, 06:08 AM
Thankyou Jan, I know that a hostess has been trying to contact her. Now it all makes sense. My thoughts and prayers are with her. Please encourage her to send an email to the hosts if she seems to be "locked out" .

lakeslady
01-31-2013, 08:33 AM
What a sad time for Mary. We shall be thinking of you my dear. Kind thoughts from England

RubberLady603
01-31-2013, 09:07 AM
So sad......thinking kind and caring thoughts for her. Hope her son can get her back here again.

Patty
01-31-2013, 07:03 PM
Maybe if we sent her some cards it would help her decide...soooo sad...we should help each other...

Paula Carden
01-31-2013, 09:12 PM
Oh Mary you are in my thoughts and prayers! So very sorry for your loss.