PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Idea for Spring Palooza 2013

scraphappy908
02-27-2013, 11:19 AM
I was looking through the gallery and saw Kathy's (maxiesmom) beautiful card she made using scraps. It got me to thinking that maybe we could have a card challenge at Spring Palooza!
Everyone has paper scraps of various sizes in solid and patterns as well as scraps of ribbon, and other left-over embellishments. How about packing all those things up and bringing them to Palooza. We can put them all together in a box and let each person pick out paper and items to make a card.
Then we can post pictures of our creations here in the gallery! What do you ladies think? :idea:

maxiesmom
02-27-2013, 03:04 PM
I always attempt to work on mine there and usually bring them with me anyway. That is sort of an ongoing goal of mine to use up this stuff. I think I may have some stuff I Cuttlebug embossed with someone else's folders from the very first Palooza! And regardless, for the last 3 years now I have brought my big folder of assorted paper scraps. Spartymom Kim has kindly helped me use them up!

Bottom line- Kathy will be packing paper scraps and assorted odds & ends and everyone is welcome to have at it. I'd love to see what kind of flotsam and jetsam others have.

Spartymom
02-27-2013, 03:23 PM
I love using Kathys scraps! I might have a few items laying around. Sounds like a plan.