PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Paloozers

maxiesmom
04-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Does anyone have a small either punch or die in the shape of a Christmas tree? I got a really nice card the other day and was thinking I could turn it into a Christmas card pretty easily. My fall back would be a snowflake(I have some of those) but I think a little tree would work better.

Also, does anyone not like coconut? I am thinking of trying a different recipe, it is like the no bake Reese's bars but with coconut too. Instead of bringing the brownies. I had these at a recent gardening symposium but there wasn't any way I could find out who brought them and what their recipe was so I went a Google-ing!

Or I could do banana chocolate chip mini muffins.

Fief14
04-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Sorry, can't help you in the die department. But what about using the Cricut. I'm pretty sure I have a cartridge with Christmas designs. I'll have to get back to you on that.

No probs with coconut or banana choc muffins, but the Reese's bars sound tasty! I'm sure any treat you bring will be yummy!

shuggy
04-06-2013, 11:00 PM
i could cut you some trees with the silouhette. or like jennifer said, is someone bringing a cricut?

shuggy
04-07-2013, 12:37 AM
does anyone want me to bring any of the unity stamp of the week?

see them here (http://unitystampco.com/product-category/stamps-of-the-week/?orderby=date)...

iloveflipflops
04-07-2013, 09:34 AM
I just put a nice big list on fb for ya :)

iloveflipflops
04-07-2013, 09:35 AM
I did have a christmas tree die but I think I sold it. I am bringing all my dies I have ...

maxiesmom
04-07-2013, 09:59 AM
does anyone want me to bring any of the unity stamp of the week?

see them here (http://unitystampco.com/product-category/stamps-of-the-week/?orderby=date)...

Geez, I always hate to ask you to bring anything since space is at a premium for you. I didn't even want to ask if you had any TCW templates and those are like nothing! I ordered some of the kids gelatos and they are supposed to be arriving on Tues. so I want to bring those to play with. :jiggy:

maxiesmom
04-07-2013, 10:00 AM
I just put a nice big list on fb for ya :)

a list of what??

and P.S. I am also bringing a bag of Skinny Pop. If you have never had Skinny Pop, it can make a premade popcorn lover out of you. I never liked bagged popcorn until I tried this stuff. My little nieces laughed at me when I brought the giant bag on vacation until they started scarfing it down too!

Paula Carden
04-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Whats the difference in kids gelatos and other gelatos?

Oh and I love that pop corn!

shuggy
04-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Geez, I always hate to ask you to bring anything since space is at a premium for you. I didn't even want to ask if you had any TCW templates and those are like nothing! I ordered some of the kids gelatos and they are supposed to be arriving on Tues. so I want to bring those to play with. :jiggy:

i can bring stuff, no worries. i'm bringing all my tcw templates. just got a bunch of new ones. if you want stamps, make a list.

maxiesmom
04-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Whats the difference in kids gelatos and other gelatos?
Oh and I love that pop corn! I am hoping mostly just the price! Angie will be able to compare them and be able to tell better. I was happy it had an assortment of colors mainly, the gelatos all seem to just come in color families. I got metallic ones too.

i can bring stuff, no worries. i'm bringing all my tcw templates. just got a bunch of new ones. if you want stamps, make a list.

If you have your templates, I will be a happy girl.

kimmyqtgirl
04-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Ohh I'm going to miss out on playing with some cool stuff. I'm dying to try gelatos and didn't even know there were kid ones. Have fun girls!!!

StampinMom
04-08-2013, 03:53 PM
I dont' have a cricut to bring... but I do have my Big Shot on the list to bring. I just got it for Christmas from my hubby and kids, so I haven't used it much and I don't have many dies, or nestabilities, or embossing folders. I will bring what I have, but if anyone else wants to bring theirs, I will have the big shot along for anyone to use.

maxiesmom
04-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Kristi, there will be lots of dies and folders for you to play with!

Spartymom
04-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Skinny p0ps and gelatos? I have to see this.

maxiesmom
04-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Skinny p0ps and gelatos? I have to see this.

The Skinny pop is for eatin' and the gelatos are for playin'!