PDA

View Full Version : We have snow, about 3 inches...cold too.

Paula Carden
01-29-2014, 09:47 AM
We got part of the snow from the south, usually if Atlanta gets hit we do too. But it was pretty mild, only about 3 inches here in the south western mountains of WNC.

How about everyone else? Staying warm?

Work is delayed so I got time to make a few Valentines Cards. I will try to post a couple in the gallery this pm.

Have a good day! Stay warm... Saw where kids in Alabama had to spend the night in school because of all the ice.

HeatherJ
01-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Home today as well. Snowing heavily but it is so fine that it has only accumulated about 3 inches so far. We are forecasted to get 6 or 7" by the end. Nice to have some catch up time. I need to make Fred a birthday card (for tomorrow!), but he is home too so that may be a little tricky. Hopefully I can sneak it in.

cindi
01-29-2014, 10:53 AM
it seemed to miss us, yay!! sorry Heather..
Paula enjoy your morning off. Heather enjoy your day off
:)

firefly
01-29-2014, 12:28 PM
The main problem in Ohio has been the temps. After today it's expected to reach the 30's. That will feel like a heat wave! Keep warm and safe everyone.

maxiesmom
01-29-2014, 01:47 PM
We've had the bitter cold here too, I am SO ready for winter to be over this year. It's been about 2 weeks now. My poor baby car is so dirty, I got her washed on NY Eve and can't wait for it to warm up a little so she can get a bath again. I can't even make a card if I wanted to, the basement is very chilly. Brrr.