PDA

View Full Version : Anything new

Paula Carden
06-04-2014, 06:29 PM
With anyone? No new posts in a couple of days. Anyone have new stamps?
A muse is having a sale....out with the old in with the new! Great new colors for summer. Got a couple new stamps at Michaels the other day...haven't inked them yet. Been working on a few Fathers Day cards.

cindi
06-04-2014, 08:33 PM
tracey and I are getting ready to head the the heirlom stamp show this weekend, we leave friday morning, we will meet up with lori there. small crew this year. we will have Lindsay the frugal crafter with us and our friend kathy too. i have been crafting but I can't [post my stuff here, you'll have to check it out on FB
:)

Paula Carden
06-05-2014, 08:23 AM
I hope you guys have fun!! Is Patty coming? I haven't seen her here for a while, hope all is well!

RubberLady603
06-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Yay!! Have fun at the show! I can't go this year...insert sad face....I have a new job and have to work weekends for now. I will really miss seeing everybody.

cindi
06-05-2014, 09:42 AM
I called Patty yesterday, and she said she can't make it..I sure wil lmiss Dee, Patty, joanie nd Lesa!!
:(

loobylou
06-05-2014, 06:11 PM
I went away with a friend to her parent's country house the past weekend. They are travelling around Australia in the Winnebago so we went to mow their lawns, feast on wine and cheese and make cards and a few scrapbook pages. It was bliss! I haven't bought anything new for a while, trying to use what I have already!
I am looking for a cheerylynn step card #1 die. Can't find one anywhere online. If you girls see one at the heirloom show, will you please write down the name of the company selling them so I can try to order one? Thankyou and have a blast!

jazzypurple853
06-06-2014, 09:19 AM
I went away with a friend to her parent's country house the past weekend. They are travelling around Australia in the Winnebago so we went to mow their lawns, feast on wine and cheese and make cards and a few scrapbook pages. It was bliss! I haven't bought anything new for a while, trying to use what I have already!
I am looking for a cheerylynn step card #1 die. Can't find one anywhere online. If you girls see one at the heirloom show, will you please write down the name of the company selling them so I can try to order one? Thankyou and have a blast!

Sarah,

Is this the die you are looking for?

http://www.cheerylynndesigns.com/step-card-b348/

jazzypurple853
06-06-2014, 09:26 AM
I found other sites that sells the same die

http://shop.sweetstamps.com/Step-Card-Inserts-Die-Set-B348-b348.htm

http://www.kkreations.biz/tiny-boxes-pocket-dies-step-cards/

loobylou
06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Thanks Shelley. That is the die I am looking for. I was hoping to find it within Australia as the shipping quotes from USA are almost as much as the cost of the die. Thanks for the links, if I get desperate.....

Paula Carden
06-06-2014, 06:51 PM
That is a great die! I might have to splurge on that one!

maxiesmom
06-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Laying mulch over at my mom's tomorrow, lots of mulch. Her yard has been overrun by what looks like solid green Snow on the Mountain, it is a nightmare at about 2 feet tall and has taken over most of her MANY flower beds. Don't know if it came with something from a plant swap or if a bird pooped it in! Either way is is bad news, we are taking weed killer to basically everything to try and eradicate it and then laying mulch over top. She has a large yard and like I said most of the beds have it so...

Dance recital for our niece in the evening.

funny, I got an email from Sweet Stamps earlier this week and wondered where that came from. I assumed I signed up for something as the stamp show last month. Sadly, I deleted the email already.

cindi
06-09-2014, 10:35 AM
wow Kathy, that mulching project sounds like a lot of work!!

limeyscrapper
06-09-2014, 04:58 PM
No card making for me - too much to do in the garden and yard yet.
I spent the weekend staining the benches and the flower boxes, such picky things, took more time than I expected. But it sure looks good now!

maxiesmom
06-09-2014, 08:30 PM
wow Kathy, that mulching project sounds like a lot of work!!

You have NO idea. I think we laid all but 6 or 7 bags and did such a small area. In her healthier days, mom was a mega gardener with flower beds around the perimeter of the house, garage, sunroom, all along the fences in the yard, around the shed and 4 other freestanding beds. All except the very back of the yard and leading from there up the sides for a short distance is ALL overrun with the plant/weed. It is ridiculous and happened in just a couple years. We really need to get a yard of mulch and that probably would not do the trick. It is really disheartening to go back there and just see all this madness. It's a shame cause there are some lovely plants back there, my mom put a boatload of money into them and I wouldn't touch a thing. There is no way I want that weed in my yard.