PDA

View Full Version : Ethan is mobile!

Erin K
10-26-2006, 10:47 AM
I put him on the floor near but not at this giraffe he likes. He rolled over twice and schooshed his butt around so he could get it. Now he has his giraffe, it was like three feet away from him. I probably have to give up chatting now that I'm gonna have two babies on the loose! :)

lost luggage
10-26-2006, 11:15 AM
How old is Ethan? I thought they were mobile already...I had hope for the future. :(

Kate is molbile. She crawls so fast, faster than I can! I guess if that's your only mode of transportation, you have to be godd at it.

I ony chat when she is eating or napping. Since she feeds herself lunch and snacks, I get some extra shack time. ;)

Erin K
10-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Ethan is 4 months. He doesn't crawl yet, Stephen didn't crawl until January, so he was... 9 months when he did it. I think Ethan is gonna crawl next week! Stephen could stand and sorta take some steps before he ever crawled, we thought he was gonna skip crawling, but he did get it, he walked like two months later.

Muddy Waterz
10-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Erin, your boys are so cute. I love their hair color. They are so bright and smiley...I just adore them.

Shannon

stampcrazyjulie
10-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Wow! Ethan is going to be a fast one! You know we all love it when then are learning to crawl & walk because it is so dang cute, but once they really start walking & both Boys are going in seperate directions you are going to be asking yourself what the heck were you thinking wanting him to walk early?! :D At least that is what I am going through now! :) Mollie is running around the coffee table & along the walls. I am like NO stop, don't do that stay little forever.....pleeeeaasse! :rolleyes:

Erin K
10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
I totally agree, I actually discouraged Stephen from walking. I'd set him back down when he stood! I know it's awful, but remember I was hugely pregnant and I just couldn't get up quickly. Then we finally babysafed everything and I finally let him walk. :( for me